FS19 Feedback

Grey20

Re: FS19 Feedback

Post by Grey20 »

I think giants are to blame, there was to much hype for to long as to how good this version was going to be, you will get a lot of disappointed people, on pc there are two many variables depending on the spec some players are going to find that their set up is just right other's are going to find it not so good.

Consoles are the same to some extent, I have an xbox one x and a 4k monitor I consider my graphics poor even close up to vehicles I am seeing shimmering white borders to all parts of the model (it looks very similar to the ps4 playing in 2k) yet other players are saying for them there is no problem.

I have a copy of every fs version most on pc and xbox and no mater what I say I (as most of us will) always support giants in the future I shall be purchasing my pc version middle next year when most updates are released.

Giants should have spent more time optimising before release or even playing the game but after all we are their beta testers.
Bhcc

Post by Bhcc »

All gripes aside, mine too, this game is still new and it may take awhile to get most of the bugs out. I'm still enjoying it a lot. Reminds me of taipan.
PoggleBox

Post by PoggleBox »

275 hours into the game on PC and I am mostly enjoying it. My biggest concern is the lack of proper feedback from the authors here on the forum. Regular updates on hotfixes that are in the pipelines and changes that are being considered would go a long way towards calming the hysteria and paranoia that manifests itself in a lot of the threads on here. It's the same game, but the issues are different for console users and PC users so keeping those issues in separate areas would be a good idea I think. Technical issues sometimes get thread updates and other times seem entirely ignored. I've contributed to some of those threads and am still none the wiser as to whether they've even been acknowledged. I'll carry on playing and carry on in here but a little more proactive feedback from the authors on these forums would be appreciated.
Platform : PC
i7 7700k@5.0 GTX1070Ti 32Gb DDR4, 500Gb M.2, 4TB across multiple SSD's, Windows 10
Jkat14

Console Mods

Post by Jkat14 »

How come the giants modhub online shows which mods are accessible for each platform but when you get into the game the mod is no where to be found.
Example, tree mod and more trees mod. Both mods show they’re on PS4,Xbox One, and PC. So why isn’t it in the in game modhub for consoles?
Giants, not sure if you know this or not but several of your “console” mods aren’t available for consoles in game.
If your website says they’re available for all platforms it would be nice if that was actually the case when playing the game.
farmtycoon39

Re: Console Mods

Post by farmtycoon39 »

Jkat14 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:01 pm How come the giants modhub online shows which mods are accessible for each platform but when you get into the game the mod is no where to be found.
Example, tree mod and more trees mod. Both mods show they’re on PS4,Xbox One, and PC. So why isn’t it in the in game modhub for consoles?
Giants, not sure if you know this or not but several of your “console” mods aren’t available for consoles in game.
If your website says they’re available for all platforms it would be nice if that was actually the case when playing the game.
Pressing the L3-Stick on the Controller or tabbing in the internal Modhub to the "Newest"-Category on the right side will help to find the Solution of the Problem ;)
Um zu helfen,brauch auch ich folgende Angaben:

>WO spielst du? (PC od. Konsole)
>WIE spielst du? (Mit Mods oder ohne
>MIT WAS spielst du? (Mit Seasons-Mod oder normal)

Der Gentleman und "Slot-Checker" unter den Digital-"Agrartechnikern" im "Claasham Asyum
Geselle und Ausbilder im LS22 auf PS4, bald PS5 und jetzt neu: auch im LS23 auf Nintendo Switch
Jkat14

Post by Jkat14 »

The modhub still shows the tree mods saying consoles have access when they still do not. I’ve searched the mods up I’ve done most recent mods already they literally aren’t available for console users
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

There are a few tree mods on console. I have them. Which ones can’t you find?
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

L3
James.laff

Post by James.laff »

I wish Giants could fix the animals on the game like its unrealistic feeding 140k liters of feed to 30 cows i dont get why they cant bring in sections for concentrates and minerals and vitamins like make it more realistic in that sense also id enjoy it if Giants or modder created a shed for fattening cows or bulls this is a side id like to see introduced.