John Deere Tractors

AaronBurton18

John Deere Tractors

Post by AaronBurton18 »

Can we get a patch to add narrow twin wheels for the John Deere tractors?

Could we get some four wheel drive John Deere tractors as well?

And can we get hazard lights too. I’m sorry but I’m picky about John Deere but I’ve wanted it in farming simulator for so long.
Skunkworks

Re: John Deere Tractors

Post by Skunkworks »

I would love to see a front linkage option for the M series...
PikachuTrainer

Post by PikachuTrainer »

While we're at it can we get the John Deere Cotton Pickers as well? :D

AaronBurton18

Post by AaronBurton18 »

Ahh yes that as well ☝️
TheCanadianJD

Post by TheCanadianJD »

AaronBurton18 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:19 am Can we get a patch to add narrow twin wheels for the John Deere tractors?

And can we get hazard lights too. I’m sorry but I’m picky about John Deere but I’ve wanted it in farming simulator for so long.
We do have hazards, although not on consoles as consoles aren't powerful enough to handle the extra stress they put on the hardware. If you are on PC, use the keypad 2 for hazards and 1 and 3 are your left and right turn signal respectively. This was also the case in FS 17 and FS 15
akron

Post by akron »

I was hoping a JD Cotton harvester was coming. I like having more options for machinery and this just looked like a good opportunity. I hope we see some one day, along with actual JD implements.
PikachuTrainer

Post by PikachuTrainer »

akron wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:33 am I was hoping a JD Cotton harvester was coming. I like having more options for machinery and this just looked like a good opportunity. I hope we see some one day, along with actual JD implements.
Aye, along with the associated equipment of course.

And a bonus Tractor from JD I want to see.

vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Hazards do not stress the consoles...turn signals are the same and we have them. They just choose not to add the feature
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Bosbouwerd

Post by Bosbouwerd »

Skunkworks wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:43 am I would love to see a front linkage option for the M series...
Or a front linkage on the 8000RT, i was really exited about it because it comes with a front linkage IRL... But, suprise it does not in the game.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

I am pretty sure these tractors and options will turn up in the game. More so PC than console i am afraid.

I think i heard that a JD cotton harvester is on it's way out for the game too.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I think there being 1 cotton harvester in the game is a bit...

Seeing this John Deere cotton harvester makes me wonder if one of the up coming DLC’s is going to be with extra John Deere equipment.

This could include that cotton harvester, but also a square baler, since the New Holland one is missing.

Who knows!
Ignorance is bliss
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Since we're on the topic of John Deere in this thread has anyone heard an explanation or have an idea as to why all the JD stuff uses so many slots on console? I don't think it will be a problem at least for a long time on a map but it just seemed odd.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

TheCanadianJD wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:35 am
AaronBurton18 wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:19 am Can we get a patch to add narrow twin wheels for the John Deere tractors?

We do have hazards, although not on consoles as consoles aren't powerful enough to handle the extra stress they put on the hardware. If you are on PC, use the keypad 2 for hazards and 1 and 3 are your left and right turn signal respectively. This was also the case in FS 17 and FS 15
If you hook a keyboard up to the xbox you can use Hazards.
FarmerJDC

Post by FarmerJDC »

They need actual row crop tires for all brands, like in the new usa mod pack for John deere which is unfortunately only PC.
SaberCat3D

Post by SaberCat3D »

I brought up a few of these things as well, mainly more JD vehicles and adding an option to use American hazard signs vs the European signs, if ya want to take a look. viewtopic.php?f=963&t=134044&p=1049382#p1049382 (shameless plug)

but also with other vehicles we need the CH570