MOD request for giants software.

Xtrememaster

MOD request for giants software.

Post by Xtrememaster »

I found out that there was a lot of equipment missing in farming simulator 19. And that there should be mods that giants will provide us. Farming simulator 17 was the first in its series that we could use our hands in the game. So it was possible to pick items up and we could throw it away. There was also a change with logging.. Normally we had to buy the most expensive items to do logging and making wood chip.
I ask this, because there isnt any body that came up with it. In the customization menu in FS19 now we can make our character.
When skipping through the hats i also found the brand heizomat. Can the Heizomat HM4-300 please return to FS19???

It was one of the better options to start with woodchipping and logging. And it was the better cheaper alternative.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
livesea72

Re: MOD request for giants software.

Post by livesea72 »

Was never a fan too many small pieces just pass thru or got stuck for my liking.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

My request is for controls which will work I haven't got anywhere near wanting mods yet.
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

Well they removed the round bale wrapper and collector from the game which has always been standard game equipment and added it on the mods page to con console owners into thinking there are actually mods already.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:06 am Was never a fan too many small pieces just pass thru or got stuck for my liking.
I hadnt any problems with it.. If this one does not come back.. I hope a replacement for it.. Maybe with the same model from another brand will do as well.

I want it back, because its not very expensive, working with hands ( why is there otherwise this feature in game) And easy to attach to a small tactor or pickup.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

ArizonaSnow wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:43 am Well they removed the round bale wrapper and collector from the game which has always been standard game equipment and added it on the mods page to con console owners into thinking there are actually mods already.
Not always standard. Both appeared as part of the Ursus DLC for ‘13. And they are both now updated and available for free...
SirLANsalot

Post by SirLANsalot »

ArizonaSnow wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:43 am Well they removed the round bale wrapper and collector from the game which has always been standard game equipment and added it on the mods page to con console owners into thinking there are actually mods already.

The Kune Equipment pack DLC (the last DLC for 17) is now part of the base game (no mod), the bale wrapper in that pack can wrap both round AND square bales.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

He's on about the ursus pack from fs13
Jlahm0923

Post by Jlahm0923 »

I would like a bobcat t650 or s750 we use these where I work and I love them
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Drmattymd wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:34 pm No license for bobcat
Miss the one from 17. I used to remove snow with seasons .
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Xtrememaster wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:30 am I found out that there was a lot of equipment missing in farming simulator 19. And that there should be mods that giants will provide us. Farming simulator 17 was the first in its series that we could use our hands in the game. So it was possible to pick items up and we could throw it away. There was also a change with logging.. Normally we had to buy the most expensive items to do logging and making wood chip.
I ask this, because there isnt any body that came up with it. In the customization menu in FS19 now we can make our character.
When skipping through the hats i also found the brand heizomat. Can the Heizomat HM4-300 please return to FS19???

It was one of the better options to start with woodchipping and logging. And it was the better cheaper alternative.
Its already ingame!!
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

^^ that post and this thread is from November last year. :lol:
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

Stevo0114 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:41 pm
Xtrememaster wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:30 am I found out that there was a lot of equipment missing in farming simulator 19. And that there should be mods that giants will provide us. Farming simulator 17 was the first in its series that we could use our hands in the game. So it was possible to pick items up and we could throw it away. There was also a change with logging.. Normally we had to buy the most expensive items to do logging and making wood chip.

Its already ingame!!
... As a mod
Don't leak mods
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Guys.. thread is from November last year... It wasn't at the moment OP made the thread.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Thunderowl370

Post by Thunderowl370 »

Can u add a mining map and mining equipment to fs19 for console