Placeables cause crashing

western

Re: Placeables cause crashing

Post by western »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:46 am Not sure about any other console players but I literally cannot do placeables with the game crashing to the blue screen of death on PS4...beyond *censored* and pi** me off. I get it's a new game and issues will happen but I have not even read a comment or thread from Giants saying a patch is coming to fix this garbage! If I missed it please point it out. I will NEVER preorder another FS this was my first preorder

Turn off your PS4 completely by holding the power button located at the front of the console for at least 7 seconds (it should beep twice after pressing)
Unplug all the cables from the PS4 once the power indicator has completely shut off.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I literally did a rebuild of the database in safe mode. It helped and the issue happens rarely now. But still does and I'm not alone. No idea where the glitch is but I get it more when the ground needs to be formed
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
FarmerChes

Post by FarmerChes »

I'm using a PS4 Pro and I've been receiving the blue screen crash as well when I try to place the modded Sheds on Ravenport. I'm hoping they solve this soon.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Same. Seems to be a game problem not a mod problem as I've had it crash with 2 different mod sheds. Or there's something the modders need to know about that's causing the crashes. Its always when rotating the sheds or it has been for me. And I think one other random crash.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

WTF?? Is this a new issue? I'm running a 3 year old XBOX One and no problems...I've never cleaned mine and I live in dusty Australia..this is crazy? Anyone got any ideas? Maybe the update?
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Grey20

Post by Grey20 »

I'm on xbox one x, not using any mods, I can play forever on basic start, basic equipment but as soon as I start expanding, more land animals bigger machinery and terain tools I get a crash at least once per game session just thought it was something that might get fixed in a later update.

The same thing happened on a map mod in fs17, turned out xbox couldn't handle it.

I am not a troll or trouble maker, this is just how it is for me.
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

5 crashes on ps4 on an MP game at Ravenport when trying to purchase some adicional land ... go to blue screen 😨
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi: