Placeables, where have they all gone ?

WolfeUK

Placeables, where have they all gone ?

Post by WolfeUK »

I know we have a farm house, silo, and some sheds, but wheres the rest of the stuff, like the beehives, greenhouse, solar panels and wind farms ?
I always used these to offset my daily running costs....

And also why cant i have a placeable seed/fert dispenser ? now we have to build our farms surely we should have more placeables, not less.

The more i play the more i realise we have a skeleton game of FS17, wish i had got this on steam, id have refunded it by now.
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
BigC92

Re: Placeables, where have they all gone ?

Post by BigC92 »

Maybe they be released as mods? Maybe they have an idea on the greenhouses?
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

There is already wind energy converter mod, although it's only conversion with no animation but property income works and that is what matters.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

I dont want these as mods, they take up 'mod' space, they should have being part of the base game like the other versions had, they really are relying on modders to save this skimped out game!
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

WolfeUK wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:10 am I dont want these as mods, they take up 'mod' space, they should have being part of the base game like the other versions had, they really are relying on modders to save this skimped out game!
In certain ways, the console players got ripped off with the FS19 launch game...
the big print giveth the small print taketh
kj4bol

Post by kj4bol »

I would really love to know what happened to the property income placeables as well. I loved those! Solar panels, wind turbines, beehives, greenhouses..... Where did they go? Why wasn't they put in the game? Those were nice to have!
Jerrold T. Moore II
Lord_Beelzebub

Post by Lord_Beelzebub »

I agree, what happened to these items? I also used them as supplemental income. I hope they are added back in, in a future patch or as DLC as part of the season pass. Getting them back in the mod hub is ridiculous as it takes limited space, especially for those of us on console.

This is more proof this game was not ready to be released, too many bugs and missing content. How many programming hours did it take to include a useless dog when that time should have been spent on putting back in these placeables?
Shadow250

Post by Shadow250 »

i miss those placeables too and also wanted complain about the terraforming cost. so i have 400k and i want to place a small cow thingy i try to place it and i just either cant or i dont have enough money for the terraforming. i think with the high priced buildings the terra forming should be 0 xtra. also a way to flatten areas would be nice.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Lord_Beelzebub wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:41 pm I agree, what happened to these items? I also used them as supplemental income. I hope they are added back in, in a future patch or as DLC as part of the season pass. Getting them back in the mod hub is ridiculous as it takes limited space, especially for those of us on console.

This is more proof this game was not ready to be released, too many bugs and missing content. How many programming hours did it take to include a useless dog when that time should have been spent on putting back in these placeables?
Remember stuff like this from the pro evo series,they released a bug ridden game but took the time and trouble to include someone eating a pie in the crowd
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

Lord_Beelzebub wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:41 pmI hope they are added back in, in a future patch or as DLC as part of the season pass.
I hope not to the later 2, i dont want to pay extra for items that should have being in the base game
Joshj27a

Post by Joshj27a »

While I am very much enjoying how everything looks so great I am very dissatisfied with the lack of placeables. All the great placeables from 15 and 17 are gone. There is no way to make easy money with wind farms or solar panels. I don’t want to say Giants failed because I do not feel like they failed at all. I believe they made some great improvements on the game but I feel like they left some major things out. Also I hate that my favorite tractors and equivalent take up the most slots.
SlaveSpawn

Post by SlaveSpawn »

All the placeable went in the $50. Season Pass which has been getting more $$$ with ea iteration.
I don't feel like buying it considering the current state of FS19 on PS4 ...which is riddled with bugs - small fonts - cropped screen hiding half the HUD etc.
Bruisie150

Post by Bruisie150 »

Personally I didn’t use them as I felt they were too OP but I understand the concerns about them not being in the base game. Give people the choice and leave mod space for community produced stuff! This has been said many tines tho and I’m sure giants have noticed the concerns by now. They’ll either take notice or not!
TedGlenn

Post by TedGlenn »

And Diesel Tanks!?!? why is there no Placable diesel tanks! Who on earth fills there tractor up at a petrol station each day!

For a game where the focus was on buildable farms with placables, the amount of placeables they give you is a joke!
I'm on the right tractor baby,
I was born red and grey!
St1ll A Buster

Post by St1ll A Buster »

WolfeUK wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:46 am I know we have a farm house, silo, and some sheds, but wheres the rest of the stuff, like the beehives, greenhouse, solar panels and wind farms ?
I always used these to offset my daily running costs....

And also why cant i have a placeable seed/fert dispenser ? now we have to build our farms surely we should have more placeables, not less.

The more i play the more i realise we have a skeleton game of FS17, wish i had got this on steam, id have refunded it by now.
I was puzzled when I looked for the greenhouses, solar panels ect. I had the greenhouses in almost every map I played on.
Not having placeable seed and fertilizer dispensers puzzles me also?
Farm Sim 22 Xbox Series S is my version.