FS 19 PS4 - How to attach trailer to forage harvester

Syd11@live.com

Re: FS 19 PS4 - How to attach trailer to forage harvester

Post by Syd11@live.com »

If you get the krone forage harvester off modhub. You can put any trailer on the back of it!
JimmyDunne

Post by JimmyDunne »

I use the following method which involves a very simple edit of the XML file for the dolly supplied with the game, although I’m sure the fix would work with a modded dolly if you prefer not to mess with the game files.

To begin, make a backup copy of the folder “Program Files (x86)/Farming Simulator 19/data/vehicles/krampe/dolly10L/”

Using an XML editor such as Notepad++, open the dolly10L.xml file within the dolly10L folder.

Scroll to (line 82)

<inputAttacherJoint node="attacherJoint" jointType="trailerlow" attacherHeight="0.7" />

Change “trailerlow” to “trailer”

<inputAttacherJoint node="attacherJoint" jointType="trailer" attacherHeight="0.7" />

Now simply save the xml file back to the dolly folder and have fun
Johnnyboy

Post by Johnnyboy »

I have found out that if you get the NMC module trailer it attached with no problems this helps.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I see we have a few first time posters, ressurrecting this thread. So for the sake of the thread I will say that the original post was made when there were no real silage trailers that coud hitch to the back of the self propelled harvesters. Since then we have received plenty of modded ones that will work. Below are two of my favorites.

The Fliegl Bull found here ----> https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

And the KTU-10 from FSSA Modding found here -----> https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

And I'm actually going to do a mod spotlight on the latter one here in the coming days.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:24 pm I see we have a few first time posters, ressurrecting this thread. So for the sake of the thread I will say that the original post was made when there were no real silage trailers that coud hitch to the back of the self propelled harvesters. Since then we have received plenty of modded ones that will work. Below are two of my favorites.

The Fliegl Bull found here ----> https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

And the KTU-10 from FSSA Modding found here -----> https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

And I'm actually going to do a mod spotlight on the latter one here in the coming days.
I just saw a real Fliegl Bull.....with a giant bull silhouette on side of it. And a 9rx pulling it
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Honkyfarmer wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:14 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:24 pm I see we have a few first time posters, ressurrecting this thread. So for the sake of the thread I will say that the original post was made when there were no real silage trailers that coud hitch to the back of the self propelled harvesters. Since then we have received plenty of modded ones that will work. Below are two of my favorites.

I just saw a real Fliegl Bull.....with a giant bull silhouette on side of it. And a 9rx pulling it
You’re from the eastern side of PA correct? I thought they have a little bit more European presence than the rest of the state. I thought there’s quite a few fendt down your way as well.

Honkyfarmer

Post by Honkyfarmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:09 pm

You’re from the eastern side of PA correct? I thought they have a little bit more European presence than the rest of the state. I thought there’s quite a few fendt down your way as well.
[/quote]

South central....west of Harrisburg. There are a fair amount of Fendt on one local large operation. But the one other custom harvesting outfit just went back to JD and Case. They have a Quadtrac and a 9rx. But also the Bull. They had about 5 or 6 John Deere harvesters chopping corn last week. I guess that's the benefit of being a crop farmer either way they win. I don't know how many acres of corn they planted around us but they chopped it all last Week.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I've only seen one Fendt in my life. It was being transported westbound on 80 as I was heading east to my sons XC states run in Hershey last year.

ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:23 pm I've only seen one Fendt in my life. It was being transported westbound on 80 as I was heading east to my sons XC states run in Hershey last year.
I've seen no John Deere 40 series or 55

Havent seen many deutz
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF