1 star rating

Terrier930
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:20 pm

1 star rating

Post by Terrier930 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:25 pm

So just had a look around at the ratings for fs19. One thing struck me quickly. This game has a 1 star rating on amazon. Can I say I’m surprised. Definitely not it’s full of bugs from start to finish. Why this was released in this state is beyond me. Seems to me Giants just wanted to release this to get extra sales in time for Christmas. Thankfully I’ve got a full refund on the game and gone back to something that actually works and has great graphics. I.e red dead redemption. Think Giants has made a huge mistake this time. Personally they should have postponed this game till the new year and got it right. Because the state it’s in at the moment I feel sorry for those having to endure bug after bug. Yes they might patch it eventually. But think for a lot of people that will be too little too late.

texasplowboy
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:53 pm

Re: 1 star rating

Post by texasplowboy » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Well look at the bright side. We now know what FS20 will have in fixes.

yourex4
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: 1 star rating

Post by yourex4 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:20 pm

1st of all the rating youve mentioned is 3 stars at least...but only 10 people voted (probably people like yourself). You say youve refunded the game? Well *censored* to be you...im having a lot of fun. Cheers

lefe1
Posts: 1997
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 am

Re: 1 star rating

Post by lefe1 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:24 pm

funny thing is it has no 3,4, star ratings so you like it or don't like it. but it's more than a 1 star rating...
Image

Bruisie150
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Re: 1 star rating

Post by Bruisie150 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:32 pm

Yeah it’s not 1 star it’s 3 or thereabouts.
Weirdly tho that’s still lower than “Real Farm” 4 stars and “Farming 2017 The simulation” 3.5 stars. Never heard of that one!

I suppose a potential new player just browsing amazon may end up going for Real Farm instead which I bet the devs over there are delighted about!

lefe1
Posts: 1997
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 am

Re: 1 star rating

Post by lefe1 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:34 pm

Bruisie150 only 10 people rated it so you can't go by just 10 ratings give it a couple of weeks and then we will see.

Bruisie150
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:18 pm

Re: 1 star rating

Post by Bruisie150 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:36 pm

I agree definitely, I’m sure it’ll go up over the next few weeks. I’m just saying new players or people buying for someone else for Christmas may go for real farm instead on the ratings which I suppose is good for that particular franchise. I’ve never played it myself

lefe1
Posts: 1997
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 am

Re: 1 star rating

Post by lefe1 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:43 pm

wow.. I just checked the PS4 store and it's at 4.5 stars and 245 rated it..
Image

BreadedVirus
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 am
Location: here, there everywhere

Re: 1 star rating

Post by BreadedVirus » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:55 pm

Because most of the players are busy playing knowing that things are being done about the issues. I rated it 4.5 on steam.
MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case, Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor , GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB , 24GB RAM, CRYORIG - M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler, 5 Cool Master Jetflo case fans, Samsung 970 Evo plus SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PLAYSTATION 4, T150, T3PA Pro Pedal set, TH8A Shifter
the big print giveth the small print taketh

lefe1
Posts: 1997
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 am

Re: 1 star rating

Post by lefe1 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:58 pm

yep,me to. 58 hour into it

BreadedVirus
Posts: 1415
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 am
Location: here, there everywhere

Re: 1 star rating

Post by BreadedVirus » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:11 pm

Steam has around 3500 positive reviews and around 930 negative...
MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case, Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor , GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB , 24GB RAM, CRYORIG - M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler, 5 Cool Master Jetflo case fans, Samsung 970 Evo plus SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PLAYSTATION 4, T150, T3PA Pro Pedal set, TH8A Shifter
the big print giveth the small print taketh

User avatar
Nestoche
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:43 pm
Location: Marietta Ga

Re: 1 star rating

Post by Nestoche » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:23 pm

Really? I was critical of FS2019 at first but overall the game is really not that bad(PC) as some are making it out to be. Sure, there are some legit problems some are having with PC and consoles which I am sure will be patched, and some niggles and some designs decisions that are head scratches and questionable but this is Farming Simulator folks. It will get better with time. I am having some fun with it. I've not encounter any issues as far as game crashes or controller problems(I use an Xbox 1 controller and have no issues at all).

And I see some comparing it to Rockstar RR2. That's not fair IMO. That game is a $60-$100 game on consoles that had more than five year in development. Farming Simulator is $35.00 tops on PC and I've seen it for as low as $26.00 on sale in some game key sites which is a great deal! I got a few keys to give to friends and family.

Yea, I wish they had done more and added stuff that I wanted in but overall, it is not a bad game and this game is not a one rated IMO. It is more than that! I say 3.5-4 star rating which is pretty good!

ace54858
Posts: 363
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Re: 1 star rating

Post by ace54858 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:15 am

lefe1 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:43 pm
wow.. I just checked the PS4 store and it's at 4.5 stars and 245 rated it..
that's better then on xbox it show's 2.9 stars. and people so need to stop and thing all game's have bug's when there first released heck some game that have ben out for year's still have bug's.

livesea72
Posts: 1413
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: 1 star rating

Post by livesea72 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:00 am

Terrier930 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:25 pm
So just had a look around at the ratings for fs19. One thing struck me quickly. This game has a 1 star rating on amazon. Can I say I’m surprised. Definitely not it’s full of bugs from start to finish. Why this was released in this state is beyond me. Seems to me Giants just wanted to release this to get extra sales in time for Christmas. Thankfully I’ve got a full refund on the game and gone back to something that actually works and has great graphics. I.e red dead redemption. Think Giants has made a huge mistake this time. Personally they should have postponed this game till the new year and got it right. Because the state it’s in at the moment I feel sorry for those having to endure bug after bug. Yes they might patch it eventually. But think for a lot of people that will be too little too late.
The game even got pushed back a month for polish. I can't image what the forums would be like if it released in its original October date.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price.New PC player

livesea72
Posts: 1413
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: 1 star rating

Post by livesea72 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:02 am

ace54858 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:15 am
lefe1 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:43 pm
wow.. I just checked the PS4 store and it's at 4.5 stars and 245 rated it..
that's better then on xbox it show's 2.9 stars. and people so need to stop and thing all game's have bug's when there first released heck some game that have ben out for year's still have bug's.
Fs17 on xbox was a mess for me and had a ton of errors and hard crashes
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price.New PC player

Post Reply