Missing Missions/Contracts.

Redd

Missing Missions/Contracts.

Post by Redd »

Just wanted to see if any other have notice, that this is missing?
Lisertan wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:59 pm
We’ve also added a new mission type, hay and silage baling. This will involve every step of the process, from cutting the grass to turning it into bales and finally delivering it.
Source from viewtopic.php?f=876&t=127832

It was also said that you can do the contracts in coop. But when you start in an multiplayer on Hard (Start from Scratch) you can't realy do it unless you have someone with nothing to do until your mate needs to unload the harvester. If it's any other mission you will need the tractor/equipment to help out.

Room for improvements:
To offset this issue with idle hands on the server, i propose that the mission system gets a little tweek.
Let it be allowed for the player to choose 1 contract per player there have joined the farm.
Example:
Farm 1, have 3 players = able to accept 3 missions at any giving time simultaneously.
Farm 2, have 1 player, had 2 = was able to accept 2 mission, but lost one player and had 1 mission cancelled. Now the one left is only able to accept 1. The mission lost was the one there had the the less work on it or is not worked on anymore do to the person left.
Other fix if it's to hard to code. Is that the one left can choose to get the 2an done and can hand in 2 missions. But after is only able to accept 1 mission like normal.

So what do you think?

Hope that the devs see this :this:
lefe1

Re: Missing Missions/Contracts.

Post by lefe1 »

nope they aren't missing I have them on PS4..
1st one is making silage bales...2nd one is making hay bales
also have another contract for making silage bales. So we have them..

Nestoche

Post by Nestoche »

I'm on PC and so far after 12 hrs of playing have not seen the Bailing Missions yet. Humm.
DevilDog914

Post by DevilDog914 »

Anyone else have it where it glitches out and starts like shifting up and down to the point that you can't select a mission because, you'll end up selecting the wrong mission? I've also had it where I've started a contract and then when I'm about to start setting up for it and go to check the field it was on it's not there anymore. So, I select another one and it does it again and just disappears. I've tried quitting and starting the game again and still keeps doing it. It only stops if I completely close out the game.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

ive not had any issues but daggerwin seems to have some issues with the contracts.. he only has 2.. and he had another one but when he clicked it disappeared
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
BlueJay

Post by BlueJay »

DevilDog914 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:07 am Anyone else have it where it glitches out and starts like shifting up and down to the point that you can't select a mission because, you'll end up selecting the wrong mission? I've also had it where I've started a contract and then when I'm about to start setting up for it and go to check the field it was on it's not there anymore. So, I select another one and it does it again and just disappears. I've tried quitting and starting the game again and still keeps doing it. It only stops if I completely close out the game.

I have the same problem with contracts on PC. With the first patch installed. I accept a contract and it disappears. It's like it deletes the contract/mission.
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

I've seen a few baling missions, they're always at the bottom, so did you scroll down all the way? This is on PC. I usually have 2.
Redd

Post by Redd »

Rickenbacker wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:08 pm I've seen a few baling missions, they're always at the bottom, so did you scroll down all the way? This is on PC. I usually have 2.
I always go thou all the missions to see if there are any there have an good profit. But have played for almost 64 hours now and have not seen any Baling mission on Ravenport.

Forgot to say that i'm on PC.
Sounds like it's working just fine on consoles.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:19 am ive not had any issues but daggerwin seems to have some issues with the contracts.. he only has 2.. and he had another one but when he clicked it disappeared
when clicking to accept the mission/contract and it disapper's it mean's it expired is all i had that happen last night on xbox and like 5 in a row do it.
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Maybe you have to make sure you turn on straw swaths when you do a havest for them to have straw to pick up?
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^^I don't think there are any straw baling contracts. These are only for grass fields.

But yeah, I've done a couple baling contracts. One for hay and one for silage. You get to keep (or sell) some extra bales.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

Oh ok.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

I think baling contracts are exclusive to Felsbrunn.
There are few grass fields in Ravenport, but I never got any mission there.
Playing on PC(Steam) 1.1.1, already around 30 hours in Ravenport.
Or maybe another bug.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

ravenport has baling contracts I can confirm it...
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

lefe1 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:51 pm ravenport has baling contracts I can confirm it...
Why I never got any?
Yes I got the famous contract disappearing bug, but it appeared when I was already 20 hours irl in Ravenport.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi: