What map are you waiting for?

BullFarmer

What map are you waiting for?

Post by BullFarmer »

While I think the default maps are not too bad, I know I am hoping Westbridge hills is converted over soon, especially because it is a map that is so easy to run a big farm on without Courseplay.

What maps are you hoping to see in FS19 soon?
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
livesea72

Re: What map are you waiting for?

Post by livesea72 »

Sussex farm would be great had over a hundred hours on that map. Sosnovka would be another for me had over 300 hours on it. Wasnt a fan of westbridge hills till we got big bud then the map became a joy to play.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

If i just got Oakfield farm i'd be happy for the next 2 years!
DirtDevil

Post by DirtDevil »

None, I am very happy with vanilla map in 19
MrMagoo

Post by MrMagoo »

I like the maps by Stevie, I always play them because he gets them just right. He does some great modding so look forward to his stuff.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Lone Oak And Upper Lusatia.

Love both of these maps
Ignorance is bliss
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Didn't spend much time on lone oak but considering how beautiful it was on consoles on 17, 19s lighting and textures would make it look amazing.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

Alien Jim's last map... the one where we could cut fence posts to remove... plenty farm layout space and pretty flat for new placement system.
Xbox 1

Thankyou to GIANTS and all Modders for making FS great :)

Smile Folks
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Any of the maps from Frontier designs.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Something new and Fresh. No conversions from FS17 and definitely not another British map. I played too many of them :D and I am kinda tired of narrow roads, left side driving and hedges around every field. Also seeing how most of the vehicles struggle even on tiny hills, I can't even imagine how much would machinery struggle on the maps like West Coast.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

@MrMagoo and BullFarmer...Stevie is already working on a 19 map. Ringwoods, it’s gonna be a 4x of his version of Westbridge. You’d have to checkout his FB page
crash

Post by crash »

Old stream, because it's probably one of the closest to release. And lone oak, that's probably not coming out before 2020😢
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Mohawk68

Post by Mohawk68 »

Any of the Frontier Design maps. Also, Der Terra Italica. Loved that map when it came to console. I know that there were a few issues and it didn’t have all the functionality of the PC version, but it was very beautiful, well thought out and very atmospheric. Really enjoyed playing on that map
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Lone oak and maybe one made from Indiana the old Taylor farm would be nice to have on fs19
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

I'd absolutely love for a good Westbridge Hills to come to FS19 with all the bells and whistles of FS19. In fact, the version of that I'd want the most is Midtown USA. THAt was an epic map that I kept returning to.

Out of all the default and mod maps introduced for FS, Westbridge Hills variations I think are the ones that I always end up returning to for revisits. Just something about that map in general appeals to me. Maybe because out of all the American Maps that Giants has ever released, that is the only one that truly felt American.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.