The opinion of a real farmer

Skynet95

The opinion of a real farmer

Post by Skynet95 »

Good evening to all dear sirs.

My name is Lorenzo and I think it's time to receive a real response from the parent company, as an official forum does not present any response to complaints or praises of the game itself.

Two years of work?
Are you really sure?
In two years have you added only two cultures and created 25 new media?
In two years you have had the opportunity to demonstrate what was to be the AGRICULTURAL SIMULATOR par excellence.

Maybe you do not have in mind the concept of development, as to today among the few agricultural games released is the only one that does not present the dynamic terrain.

Do you have any idea that perhaps I repeat, perhaps users have understood that you can drive a tractor or a threshing machine, but you have not yet understood that, as a SIMULATOR you must have real ground, because it is conceived the name of the game itself .

$ 80 for the season pass, are we on Fortnite?

$ 80 is the equivalent of two working days of sweat and effort to bring bread home, I'm tired of the usual repetitive and many of the men in this forum.

I'm tired of the usual repetitive bugs never fixed in the game.

I'm tired of having to wait for the modders to do what you or you can not or do not want to do.

You have not understood that this is not the concept of development, the usual marketing names have now passed.

Live on Live to show me what the game shows so that you can play it without being able to find it on your own.

Launch trailer with stunning graphics when shadows actually pop up and the lights come and go.

The 3D piles? where are theyr?

IC? Where is?

What do I care about having JDs when there would be the usual mod?

Now I await an answer worthy of note, with an effective feedback of your work, as this can be defined as a real joke on your part, with the user who expects notable improvements.

When in reality we have only different management of the farm, full of bugs and misunderstandings.

Season?

Day and night, do you call them SEASON?

Where's the real job?

I presented you a noteworthy project, with licenses and brands obtained by me in person.

I have presented to you what you have not called "dynamic terrain" for non-deformation.

When you have not yet understood that, your editor does not support this possible interaction and will never support it.

Does it not deform 100%? ok but I did it from outside to you, with a complete remix of the fields, visual dynamics and movements of the terrain that you are not even able to understand.

So now gentlemen give an answer to those who really gave you money, because this is it.

A cordial gift from us towards you.

How many bugs should I present?

50 thousand?

Do not come and say that the game has just been released and that it's normal!
It's normal if there are a couple just right and something to correct!

But you have not seen these gaps during development?

What game did you try until just before release?

What was the need to play a new game?
It was not worth it to really release a valid and true upgrade for 17 which would then be transformed in 19?

What is the purpose of all this?

I am shocked, disappointed and really regretted by what came out.

With two maps that do not make it worthy of note, buildable farms and land full of hills?

Where do I build? on the fields?

No gentlemen!

Now present a noteworthy answer, to which everyone will be able to assist and interpret what will be your 1000 valid motivations to release a game like that.

"Game?"

I call it an "alpha test" charged an eye of the head just because you need more funds.

With all my respect.

This is the opinion of those who, after two years of work, presented a possible upgrade with 1000 vehicles, a real terrain, realistic views, a new menu and the experience of a real SIMULATOR.

Lorenzo
Curthbert

Re: The opinion of a real farmer

Post by Curthbert »

They did something what is becoming a general practice by now. I am not sure if you are familiar with other PC games but this is becoming a trend. From my experience I've seen this in Conan Exiles, Fallout 76 and now FS. It seems that somebody is always pushing the game devs to release the game as soon as the game is in the state when you won't notice any bugs for the first 10 minutes of the gameplay (what you see after 10 minutes is going to be fixed in patches coming after the release and what is missing modders will add).
They always rush release dates without proper bug fixing...
diar1410

Post by diar1410 »

Hello, for me the fields with hills are beautiful, I do not know why you do not like them, you are tractor driver only of flat fields? Because then you could not drive a tractor in my country. :biggrin2:
I speak Spanish, sorry for my English... PS5
Skynet95

Post by Skynet95 »

diar1410 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:27 pm Hello, for me the fields with hills are beautiful, I do not know why you do not like them, you are tractor driver only of flat fields? Because then you could not drive a tractor in my country. :biggrin2:
Excuse me, but in your region the fields are made of wood with a texture on it?

I think I'm a real farmer, with a thresher means a company to carry on, maybe I'll drive in the wrong fields, or maybe it's you, who does not even know what a field is like
Skynet95

Post by Skynet95 »

Curthbert wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:25 pm They did something what is becoming a general practice by now. I am not sure if you are familiar with other PC games but this is becoming a trend. From my experience I've seen this in Conan Exiles, Fallout 76 and now FS. It seems that somebody is always pushing the game devs to release the game as soon as the game is in the state when you won't notice any bugs for the first 10 minutes of the gameplay (what you see after 10 minutes is going to be fixed in patches coming after the release and what is missing modders will add).

The classic example of how read death redemption 2 was released, Fallout 76 was the flop of the century, but this was to be expected, as was my opinion so far FS19
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Curthbert wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:25 pm They did something what is becoming a general practice by now. I am not sure if you are familiar with other PC games but this is becoming a trend. From my experience I've seen this in Conan Exiles, Fallout 76 and now FS. It seems that somebody is always pushing the game devs to release the game as soon as the game is in the state when you won't notice any bugs for the first 10 minutes of the gameplay (what you see after 10 minutes is going to be fixed in patches coming after the release and what is missing modders will add).
But no one was rushing them, they set a release date that is later then normal and still didn't finish properly
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Skynet95

Post by Skynet95 »

redglasses wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:45 pm
But no one was rushing them, they set a release date that is later then normal and still didn't finish properly
Exactly, I would have preferred to wait a couple of months more and enjoy a real game than an approximate relase
jenxy

Post by jenxy »

Popcorn anyone?
Lord_Beelzebub

Post by Lord_Beelzebub »

What? Another happy customer? Say it ain’t so. LOL

At least everyone’s complaints seem to be consistent over the past week. Giants should have a good idea where to start fixing things.
Skynet95

Post by Skynet95 »

Lord_Beelzebub wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:08 am What? Another happy customer? Say it ain’t so. LOL

At least everyone’s complaints seem to be consistent over the past week. Giants should have a good idea where to start fixing things.

From my point of view, the fact is this, it is not logical to release a game and then having to try to fix all the errors that are there! Also because it will not be easy to correct the mortality of bugs and moreover the colossal thing is that there is a blatant error in the main text file and this is proof of this because we all have various different bugs ... they do not even know what they have written in the game! here's the point, a game like this was not released and no one has prevented the relase, perhaps because it was comfortable no? but I, as well as many other users is normal then we are fed up! this is a nice and big teasing.
jenxy

Post by jenxy »

Skynet95 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:18 am it is not logical to release a game and then having to try to fix all the errors that are there!
Logic went out of fashion with software developers a long time ago. We are in an age of release (and profit) now, fix later (if at all).
Lord_Beelzebub

Post by Lord_Beelzebub »

^^ Sadly I have to agree. Wish it wasn’t the case.
Randomnick

Post by Randomnick »

Now thats a lot of salt. Can't say you a wrong though ...
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Skynet95 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:18 am a blatant error in the main text file and this is proof of this because we all have various different bugs
Alright buddy stick to farming
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Skynet95

Post by Skynet95 »

jenxy wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:21 am
Skynet95 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:18 am it is not logical to release a game and then having to try to fix all the errors that are there!
Logic went out of fashion with software developers a long time ago. We are in an age of release (and profit) now, fix later (if at all).

So since we are in this era is the case of uninstalling the game, I threw money? well no problem, it will not be the $ 80 to change my life, I sure in my life, never again take a fake game like this randomly released and called "SIMULATOR" when SIMULATOR has only the name.

My REALITY ESPANSION is priceless and I continue to enjoy it at best, with real terrain, 1000 licensed and experience and all the real functions worthy of a simulator.

Seen and considered that I was able to create it and create it with two years of real work is the case of extrapolate from the game and put it in an empty game, create my REALITY and shave and hair to these kind and dear gentlemen

Congratulations