Newbie With NO Experience Questions

OLD FUELWOOD

Re: Newbie With NO Experience Questions

Post by OLD FUELWOOD »

I still have a few pieces that I can't pick up on EM 9956 & EM9422. anybody else have this problem on grizzly mountain?
:wink:
beginner
OLD FUELWOOD

Post by OLD FUELWOOD »

Why can't I plant any tree's on KP1135 & PX66329 on grizzly mt. I just bought 1200 saplings...20/60 pallet and a Damcon PL-75X
I've ground out all the stumps where I will plant tree's.

the message I get is" there are too many tree's please cut some down first". which I did first before trying to plant, I cut down 1480.
beginner
OLD FUELWOOD

Post by OLD FUELWOOD »

Well I cut down 200 more tree's since yesterday, I still can't plant tree's. I planted 3920 in felsbrunn,2520 in ravenport. so what's the secret here on grizzly mountain????...HELP!
beginner
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Cut down another 1000 trees or maybe more
G'day
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

If I had to guess I would say that the map is preset with more trees than there are "supposed to" be. As a result, even though you've cut large numbers, it still isn't enough to permit you to plant more. This is just a rough guess. Maybe you'll have to cut for a few more months before you can plant some? :lol:
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

It doesn't make sense why you'd want to cut down all these trees and then just plant them all back in..? I guess people enjoy it
G'day
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

i personally tried cutting a bucnh down and planting the replacements in the swamp, guess my Swamp Loggers roleplay will have to wait :lol: :frown: :lol:

Seriously a good tv show tho
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
W1der

Post by W1der »

I never had this issue but recall seeing a mod/script that fixes it ...

I googled "fs19 allow more trees" and came up with this ...
https://www.yesmods.com/fs19-mods/scrip ... -for-fs19/
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:12 am It doesn't make sense why you'd want to cut down all these trees and then just plant them all back in..? I guess people enjoy it
He's playing the logging/forestry part of the game heavily I believe. Eventually, if he just cut them down, he'd run out of trees. In real life, they actually do replant trees after they clear cut usually. In the states they might even be required to, but i'm not certain.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
OLD FUELWOOD

Post by OLD FUELWOOD »

W1der,THANK YOU very much for the link this solves my problem.
Deadeye, you are correct.
thanks for the responses!!!!…..now back to making the tree's fall.
beginner
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I know it's a bit off topic fuelwood, but just curious, is that what you did/do for a living?
OLD FUELWOOD

Post by OLD FUELWOOD »

Well Deadeye I've been cuttin' wood since '69 and sellin' Husqvarna since '79. felled timber for 17 years. bought cordking firewood processor & 1845C skidsteer in '86 been selling firewood,no plans to change.
beginner
OLD FUELWOOD

Post by OLD FUELWOOD »

oh,by the way....I gave up on trying to plant tree's on grizzly mountain. it says to cut more trees.i'd like to replant what I cut BUT oh well. there's a bunch of wood I can't pick up to chip also. i'd like to know if other players have these problems also.
beginner
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

This a bit off topic but the wire and pulley system would be a nice addition to logging so we could drag all trees to one place but would be quite a lot of work to implement maybe Giants will look at it in the future.
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Stevo0114 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:15 am This a bit off topic but the wire and pulley system would be a nice addition to logging so we could drag all trees to one place but would be quite a lot of work to implement maybe Giants will look at it in the future.
You're talking about a yarder right? Unfortunately, I've never been able to get pictures to work on this forum, otherwise I would give you one as an example.