Newbie With NO Experience Questions

Stevo0114

Re: Newbie With NO Experience Questions

Post by Stevo0114 »

Deadeye wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:04 pm
Stevo0114 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:15 am This a bit off topic but the wire and pulley system would be a nice addition to logging so we could drag all trees to one place but would be quite a lot of work to implement maybe Giants will look at it in the future.
You're talking about a yarder right? Unfortunately, I've never been able to get pictures to work on this forum, otherwise I would give you one as an example.
Yes indeedy I couldn't remember what it was called be a great addition thanks btw
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
PrimatusVallesiano

Post by PrimatusVallesiano »

Hey guys,
I don't know where I could ask this question but maybe somebody can help:

I was wondering how complex it would be to transfer "Ski Region Simulator" on farming simluator 19...

since it is the same developer :P
OLD FUELWOOD

Re: What's wrong with this picture?

Post by OLD FUELWOOD »

How does he see what he's doing with the loader?
:wink:
beginner
Guil

Post by Guil »

Deadeye wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:04 pm
Stevo0114 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:15 am This a bit off topic but the wire and pulley system would be a nice addition to logging so we could drag all trees to one place but would be quite a lot of work to implement maybe Giants will look at it in the future.
You're talking about a yarder right? Unfortunately, I've never been able to get pictures to work on this forum, otherwise I would give you one as an example.
Hi, it's quiet simple once you get the hang of it but go to https://image.giants-software.com/ and press the browse button. Find the pic you want to upload and click the pic and then click the open button or simply just double click the pic. Click the upload button and you will see the picture along with 3 links. Copy the BBCode Full: including the {IMG} tags at the start and end and then post that here on the forum for the pic to appear.
like so.

Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

Wow! It's actually quite easy. So to expand on my last post, this is what a yarder looks like. Thanks Guil!
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Loss

Post by Loss »

PrimatusVallesiano wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:43 pm Hey guys,
I don't know where I could ask this question but maybe somebody can help:

I was wondering how complex it would be to transfer "Ski Region Simulator" on farming simluator 19...

since it is the same developer :P
the Modcompany ist working on it

https://ls-modcompany.com/forum/thread/ ... ulator-19/
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Deadeye wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:46 am Image

Wow! It's actually quite easy. So to expand on my last post, this is what a yarder looks like. Thanks Guil!
Thanks Deadeye do you agree be nice to see in the game how likely do u think it could make an appearance! Do u think it's feaseable I know missing is a step to far for my brain but hope someone might take on the challenge! :hmm: :biggrin2:
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

That should say modding!
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I think it's definitely feasible. FDR Logging does a lot of logging mods I believe, and they do good work. That said, they run off of a winch/ cable, so it may not be quite so easy. We have seen far more "out there" mods than that, for sure. Something to hope for.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

on ps4 now that we have the JD feller and the MF skidder, we could use a tree processor
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

Im loving this setup for lime. 😁😁
OLD FUELWOOD

Re: What's wrong with this picture?

Post by OLD FUELWOOD »

OLD FUELWOOD wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:01 pm Image

How does he see what he's doing with the loader?
I still have this question.has it been fixed or how might I fix it??
beginner
EnglishGent

Post by EnglishGent »

Hello Old Fuelwood.

I think you need to drive to the work site and then when your about to start loading, you need to reverse your driving direction. At that point the cab swings round and you / the driver will track the crane grab

Hope that solves your issue :hi:
OLD FUELWOOD

Post by OLD FUELWOOD »

thanks for the quick reply!!!!…..I had good luck with that. I never noticed the left control b, on the help screen :blushnew:
beginner
OLD FUELWOOD

Post by OLD FUELWOOD »

my latest dumb question is, what does the green column that goes up into the sky out of my pigpen signify and how do I get it to go away???
beginner