My personal known issues

aso95

My personal known issues

Post by aso95 »

These are just the ones I have personally encountered, I will update as I come across more. Please comment on whether you agree or disagree on something, I'm open to discussion. Note that I am not complaining about what I don't like about 19, and that these are all for an XBOX ONE on the American map (Ravenport).

(In no particular order)

1. Harvester grain arm (pipes) don't bend in half when closing harvester (on all class 9 combines, as they did in 17 for storage)
2. Can't turn on vehicle lights unless engine is running.
3. Biggest Case harvester 9240 only available with front tracks and not single or double front wheel options.
4. Harvester workers won't continue harvesting after stopping when fully loaded. (after unloading them with grain truck, they continue to sit there empty)
5. Workers quit "unexpectedly, unknown reason why," if their turn around point is momentarily blocked when planting/harvesting/cultivating.
6. No wide tire options for the 3 American version semi trucks.
7. Vaderstad Tempo V8 planter often does not perform correctly. (Keeps running but doesn't actually plant seed, have to approach from a different angle to actually plant the seeds.) (Yes, tractor had enough horsepower to run, happens with manual use and use of a worker.)
8. Great Plains YP2425A Seeder has no option for corn, as the 17 version did. (Big green planter from Big Bud pack in 17)
9. Field map still says "Needs Lime," even with option off and reloading game.
10. Harvesters don't always give option to close, after being completely unloaded.
11.Traffic doesn't drive on Northern highway, between fields 3 and 4 on Ravenport map) (not sure if this was intentional)
12. Contract menu is VERY glitchy. Screen spasms constantly. Sometimes almost unusable, have to reload game.
13. Engines still turn off after player is a certain distance away. (How has this still not been addressed?? Was an issue in 17 as well. Automatic engine start option set to off, but if you switch from a running vehicle to another across the map, then immediately switch back, the engine has turned off. VERY ANNOYING!!
14. Lizard Warrior (cheapest American semi) has amber roof light lenses but act as white spot lights when turned on (doesn't make any sense)
15. Tractor lower side mirrors only function correctly when directly looking at mirror in cab view. When looking straight forward, lower part of both side mirrors default to a "country road view" no matter where your location is.
16. All tractor screens/gauges display speed in km/h, even though game is set to mph in settings. (Not the speedometer in the bottom right) (The actual functioning screens and gauges inside the tractor are all km/h, I don't remember 17 being this way, I recall my Case tractors displaying mph.
17. Train headlights are completely useless, cannot see ANYTHING when driving train at night. No high beam option either, so train must be operated by staring at the map when driving at night.
18. My personal game has only rained one time, 49 game hours played. (This just seems odd)
19. JD S790 (largest JD harvester) light on grain arm (pipe) does not function at all. The grain arm has a light on it but it doesn't turn on whatsoever. Also there is no rear hitch point for a header trailer.

EDIT: Moved this to the general discussions section as it's mostly feedback. Please don't report multiple bugreports in one post within the bugforum, thanks ;)
Ox91

Re: My personal known issues

Post by Ox91 »

Semi trucks with wide tires are rare in America.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Hi I'll reply to the ones I have somewhat of an answer to.

2. This is fixed in 1.3
3. I'll try check later in 1.3
4. that depends how long the helper is waiting, they will stop working if left full for any length of time.
5. Pretty much the same as above.
6. Same as 3.
7. Could be hollows in the field but just a guess.
8. I believe this is fixed in 1.3 but have to check.
9. This is by design as far as I know.
13. By design, it's to stop the possibility of vehicles running out of fuel if you forget an engine was running.
14. I believe they are marker lights and as such don't give off any usable light. They are not spotlamps.
15. That's a performance issue. On consoles mirrors are limited to 3 (I think) at any one time.

Hope this helps.
Sinclaircool

Post by Sinclaircool »

8. The reason for this is that there are planters now in FS19 so you can't use a seeder to sow corn or sunflowers
Don't leak mods
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

5 was reported by me many months ago even provided a possible cause, was pretty much ignored. 8 is being fixed after much feedback. 9 is default if you buy the field just lime it once and your done.15 we can get 4 mirrors at once but is limited to certain angles only. 16 most are European models so kph by default. Would be nice if they updated interiors to reflect changes though. Then again we have non working/ broken gages on several tractors still months after release as well as JD 6m missing two gages in center behind steering wheel.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Yes, #8 is pretty aggravating as in real life the YP is very capable of planting corn. Glad this is getting fixed in 1.3, from what I hear anyway.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

Drmattymd wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:48 am
Ox91 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:17 am Semi trucks with wide tires are rare in America.
Its actually becoming increasingly popular
In America the wide tires are called super singles. May get a bit better mileage but they *censored* in snow and heavy rain. The width causes them to hydroplane and if you blow one you are stuck there till its replaced. With the normal sized tires you can at least gimp it to a tire shop and save the repair truck bill.
PS5
Guil

Post by Guil »

Called super singles everywhere. Think they can be up 460mm.
Hwyroller

Post by Hwyroller »

They are however a great and cheaper alternative tire to put on a tandem axle big square baler. We put them on our Krone because the ones it came with cant cope with the weight of the baler and speed of newer tractors. They wore down very fast.
PS5
Guil

Post by Guil »

Just to follow up on this, 8. the great plains seeder can now plant corn again in 1.3.
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Holy thread resurrection Batman!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Guil

Post by Guil »

But but but haha. Jeeaz, tough crowd lol, only remembered to check these things this morning. Think it's the first time I've got to play too.