Not enough slots on console

Benpe

Re: Not enough slots on console

Post by Benpe » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Grey20 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:40 pm
We have forever had the argument between pc and console, at the end of the day if a game is released for console then users have every right to expect it to work as game is designed to be played if they can't do that then it shouldn't be released for that platform . It could be said that console players out number high end pc users so extra money is made to enable a better game to be produced for all. Pc users need console users so let's all be happy together.
Jah...., and console version +10EUR :hi:

PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:52 pm

trogladitez wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:11 pm
None of this explains why the pc version (I play on pc) also looks 10 years out of date. It doesn't use modern gpu/CPU to anywhere near their limit, yet it still has performance problems. That's the very definition of bad optimization. I wouldn't be surprised if this game is still single core focused.
u know.. I could argue a good argument against what u said.. I mean.. myself and others believe the game looks fine and rather up to date (I challenge u to find ANY farming game with better graphics).. but I was like "wow.. this guy has been on the forums awhile.. I wonder" so I looked thru your post history.. turns out the only time u even come on the forum really is when a new version of the game releases and then its only to continuously spew your displeasure.. u literally seem to take issue with every single thing about this game.. so at this point I see no further argument being needed.. people like u already validate every single point ive made simply by being u.. have a nice day
15 & 17 on XBone X / 17 & 19 on PC
Stop in and check out our forum for dynamic sales and roleplaying @http://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/

trogladitez

Post by trogladitez » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:49 pm

PrincessJessi84 wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:52 pm
trogladitez wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:11 pm
None of this explains why the pc version (I play on pc) also looks 10 years out of date. It doesn't use modern gpu/CPU to anywhere near their limit, yet it still has performance problems. That's the very definition of bad optimization. I wouldn't be surprised if this game is still single core focused.
u know.. I could argue a good argument against what u said.. I mean.. myself and others believe the game looks fine and rather up to date (I challenge u to find ANY farming game with better graphics).. but I was like "wow.. this guy has been on the forums awhile.. I wonder" so I looked thru your post history.. turns out the only time u even come on the forum really is when a new version of the game releases and then its only to continuously spew your displeasure.. u literally seem to take issue with every single thing about this game.. so at this point I see no further argument being needed.. people like u already validate every single point ive made simply by being u.. have a nice day
It's always nice to have a fan. What's a "u" by the way.

Cheesemass

Post by Cheesemass » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Look people, if we just painted everything gold then none of this would be a problem, seriously.

Vinolik123

Post by Vinolik123 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:13 pm

Grey20 wrote:
We have forever had the argument between pc and console, at the end of the day if a game is released for console then users have every right to expect it to work as game is designed to be played if they can't do that then it shouldn't be released for that platform.
Ok so consoles only get exclusives from now on then? Nearly all non-exclusive games are designed for PC. There are always going to be differences between game versions. Consoles are not PCs, there will be differences

Grey20 wrote:
It could be said that console players out number high end pc users so extra money is made to enable a better game to be produced for all. Pc users need console users so let's all be happy together.
FS was doing fine without the console version before, I don't see how this is a valid argument.

But yes lets all be happy together and stop complaining about stuff that's never gonna change no matter how much you spew on internet forums.