Anybody have info on console update?

BC144601

Re: Anybody have info on console update?

Post by BC144601 »

Daddychop wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:44 am The lack of information from giants for console fixes/updates is disappointing, very unprofessional, and shows their lack of respect for players. Thanks for buying the game now go quietly into the dark!
I totally agree, my $90.00 worked just fine, what I got in return is a broken pile of stuff I can't play because of the camera, also the silo extensions don't work most of the time,There's no Hay icon in the Prices/1000 L menu, there's one for grass but we can't store grass, Oilseed Radishes don't work on consoles, however they work on PC, I could go on and on but who has that kind of time.

I would like a refund, but I know that's not going to happen so FS19 will be the last Farming Simulator I ever buy.

I play on console and we only get 4GB of reserve space for mods and maps and every mod that's come out so far should've been included in the game, those mods have already been in the previous games and their taking up our limited space with these mods.

We as console players download them because some of us used them in FS17 so we download them now just to restore what we should have gotten by default , but Giants just don't get that or maybe they do and just don't care, but from a PC point of view who cares there just console peasants.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I’m sure all will be sorted in a FEW months hopefully with seasons. I’ve gone back to fs17 for now on the old stream farm with seasons. I like fs19 but it’s just rinse and repeat with no seasons and the maps are not to my taste. Why did giants implement a feature like build your own farm and then charge us double money in game for doing so? Horses...great but riding them becomes boring. The weeds feature for now is ****. TBH they could’ve released a John Deere dlc for £30 and it would’ve sold.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

some you guys don't understand a lot of older tv's don't have an option to change the aspect ratio or any other settings to make the game fit the screen. one major problem is a lot of older TV's have what is called overscan, google it and you will see and some TV's you can't turn it off.. that is what we are trying to say. look it up do a search and you will find out that some older tv you can't change the settings mine is one of them.....I called vizio and they told me that I couldn't change or shut off overscan or the aspect ratio either.. but i'm still playing even though it can be a pain in the butt somethings...
Bharrison

Post by Bharrison »

Lukecranky wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:10 pm
Bharrison wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:27 pm the only patch i am after information on is a update to the hud not fitting tvs on console rendering the game unplayable for me.

having spend good money on this game to find its unplayable and then no information on a update to make it playable on the older versions of ps4 and xbox 1 is not fair to those players
Hi Bharrison. Have you tried changing your tv aspect ratio in settings on your tv? My dad had the same issue and fixed it like this. may need changing back when you play other games etc. but just a quick temp fix.
luke,

yes i have looked at my tv acpect ratios and nothing works, i have tried every tv setting for my tv.
Bharrison

Post by Bharrison »

lefe1 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:38 pm some you guys don't understand a lot of older tv's don't have an option to change the aspect ratio or any other settings to make the game fit the screen. one major problem is a lot of older TV's have what is called overscan, google it and you will see and some TV's you can't turn it off.. that is what we are trying to say. look it up do a search and you will find out that some older tv you can't change the settings mine is one of them.....I called vizio and they told me that I couldn't change or shut off overscan or the aspect ratio either.. but i'm still playing even though it can be a pain in the butt somethings...
i agree with the point on older tvs as mine is one where i cant change those settings either and short of moving the picture to one side to play fs19 then changing the picture back to play any other game or simply watch tv the game is simply unplayable