Lonely mans mp

redglasses

Lonely mans mp

Post by redglasses »

Lately I've been developing this new way to play the game, I haven't done it but working through everything in my head.
Here's how it works: Make an mp game and do the money glitch, go into single player and make sure all that money gets transferred. Now back into mp, depending on how big your going to do this you may want to do the glitch again. When you are back in mp name the farm with all the money "Bank" or "Dealer"
Next you should make 3-5 more farms, each farm will have its own role to play, one of the farms can be just for grain, one for animals one for logging and so on. With the new system you can trade crops between the farms and trade money, this could be done for contract work.
Use the "bank" to deal out money between the farms where you find its needed. You could also use the "bank" as dealership and buy a bunch of seed and equipment and "rent" it out to the other farms.
Now jump in and now you have 4 farms that can all interact with each other, play whichever one you feel like doing for that day, have fun! :hi:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
jamesadams933

Re: Lonely mans mp

Post by jamesadams933 »

I've been playing with a similar idea in my head, might wait for mods tho when there more possibilities
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

must be a console player as if I was gonna do this I would just cheat the money thru the save files and get on with it. Heck I would just cheat it all in and name the farm "Winning"
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

throsbi he is talking about roleplaying using various farms.. like if i was a farmer and wanted trees removed from around my field i would contract my "tree farm" to come do the work and pay that farm accordingly.. and it would give a person a chance to use various playstyles and equipment sets without having to use numerous save games.. its actually a creative idea that i had been tossing around as well and have been trying to think of a good way to structure the whole thing so i don't end up "cheating"
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
W1der

Post by W1der »

Not sure you can transfer money between farms unless there is another player with you ... as money is transfered from player to player ... !?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Well thats a shame if its true, I'll have to test it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer