High Idle on Machines?

fenixguy

Re: High Idle on Machines?

Post by fenixguy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:14 pm

I think the engine sounds are pretty spot on (when you can hear them at all). Most, if not all, were recorded from the real thing so idle sounds should be correct.

FS equipment behaves as if it were a CVT transmission (most new ag equipment is anyway) so the engine speed doesn't change proportionally with ground speed. I do like if I half press the throttle, the tractor moves but the engine stays at idle but if I "floor it" the engine revs and the tractor takes off. This is pretty spot on from what limited experience I have with CVTs.

I do wish I could change gears though...
Raising corn and soybeans in Stone Valley.

theSeb

Post by theSeb » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:25 pm

svkb wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:00 pm

I've got the console enabled but F8 only gives me a bunch of raw data, memory usage stats and buffers and such no tractor data. F7 cycles through different layers of the map. How exactly do you get this tractor data?
type in gsVehicleDebugPhysics in the console and hit enter. It only shows up when you are in a vehicle. If you press G it will show info specific to the vehicle/attachement selected

You don't need to type in the whole thing by the way. The console has auto completion, so type in gsVe and then hit tab multiple times until you see gsVehicleDebugPhysics
http://www.realismusmodding.com

Knowledge should be shared and open so don't PM me for Seasons support. *thumbsup*

svkb

Post by svkb » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:02 am

Thanks theSeb

Will try this when i'm home again!!
Ryzen 5 3600
MSI X570 Gaming Plus
16 GB Ram DDR4 3000
RTX 2070 Super