Farm Simulator 19 Xbox One X bad frame rate

Mokresh

Farm Simulator 19 Xbox One X bad frame rate

Post by Mokresh »

Hello

I have an Xbox one X and farm sim 19 no mods, the frame rate chugs often at night with the lighting I’m playing on 1080p is there any options to change to increase the FPS or is this a bug?

Thanks
NuclearW4rf4re

Re: Farm Simulator 19 Xbox One X bad frame rate

Post by NuclearW4rf4re »

I'm having the same problem.
No mods and getting a very low frame rate.
Screen is flikkering, so bad.

The game experience is shockingly bad.

I never regret buying fs17, but I do regret buying fs19!
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Please add your comments and details to the bug thread under the Bug-Reports section. I also find lots of stutters with the Xbox One X, which does not happen on other more graphically challenging games..Hopefully they can address this....
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Same issue here, especially around the lovely😼 town of Ravenport at night. The area around the shop with all the lights is a bad area for frame rate. I went back to FS17 a couple of days ago, just a bit over the bugs, glitches and other annoying issues. 19 will get better with time, just gotta wait it out.

*PC players, please do not suggest we all go out and buy a new gaming PC, it's not helpful and is getting really old😾. We play on console for many reasons, i.e. the ability access to awesome games that are console specific. Thanks in advance*
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Mless

Post by Mless »

TaintedBlackCat wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:05 am Same issue here, especially around the lovely😼 town of Ravenport at night. The area around the shop with all the lights is a bad area for frame rate. I went back to FS17 a couple of days ago, just a bit over the bugs, glitches and other annoying issues. 19 will get better with time, just gotta wait it out.

*PC players, please do not suggest we all go out and buy a new gaming PC, it's not helpful and is getting really old😾. We play on console for many reasons, i.e. the ability access to awesome games that are console specific. Thanks in advance*
I have the exact same problem although I play on an S. Driving past the shop at night is literally unplayable. This is the worst of the frame rate issues but I still constantly have them everywhere else. My whole game is plagued with stuttering frame rate.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

@M
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I play on Xbox also. I tried to start a new farm today on 19 but I agree about the stuttering. Once I get two or three hired workers going the stuttering is so bad you can’t hardly play.

Back to 17 again for the time being. That is too bad because it just seems like they tried to change too much too fast and didn’t have time to get it to all work right. I hope they get it fixed.
Shuffy

Post by Shuffy »

same issues with pc the lighing kills the fps
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

We Xbox and PS4 folks got potatoed on this game.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

No issues on my Xbox. Even at only 200 slots free it’s nice and smooth. Only problem I had was trying to drive past around 30-40 pallets and it struggled a little.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Lindydanny wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:57 pm We Xbox and PS4 folks got potatoed on this game.
I have had no issues with frame rate, only bug I have encountered was due to a mod shed. Xbox one S.

I actually think looking at all the complaints that Xbox users got the best deal.

Which platform do you play on?
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

Xbox S. The graphics (IMHO) we're a downgrade. If we were able to take full advantage what Giants wanted to do, then they would have been great. But it just fell short.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Strange, I find the graphics a lot better. The details on vehicles, buildings, even crop growth is better. The new surfaces, especially reflective surfaces are so much more realistic. And the lighting is a lot more realistic.

Opinions vary I guess 👍🏻
ianedwards

Post by ianedwards »

Playing in Xbox one x , 4k and the only stuttering I get is when I’m using more than 1 worker, that’s with tickets pretty much maxed out, otherwise it’s pretty damn smooth.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Standard Xbox One. 800 slots used 2 hire workers and frame rate barely drops *thumbsup*. But can vary from map to map. Estancia seems to kill my frame rate with 2 hired help wheras Ravenport or Felsbrunn is not so bad.
G'day