Bobbydj1980

Re: Farm Simulator 19 Xbox One X bad frame rate

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

My one s has no problems and it's running 4k 60 hz
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Angryfarmer

Post by Angryfarmer »

How bad is the stuttering on one s on multiplayer? I bought 19 for my son yhe only complaint he had was using the hulk on ravenport caused major lag. I play on pc but was thinking about getting 19 for my 1s so we can farm together. Seems console is still pretty buggy tho
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Angryfarmer wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:30 am How bad is the stuttering on one s on multiplayer? I bought 19 for my son yhe only complaint he had was using the hulk on ravenport caused major lag. I play on pc but was thinking about getting 19 for my 1s so we can farm together. Seems console is still pretty buggy tho
Can’t say I have seen these bugs on the one s. except the mentioned one above which was down to an issue with a shed mod. Can’t comment on Ravenport, have loads of hours on Felsbrunn and Estancia though. Lagged once a little due to a high amount of pallets in one place.

No issues with multiplayer either that I am aware of. Don’t even recall seeing any posts of others suffering with multiplayer either.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:29 pm Standard Xbox One. 800 slots used 2 hire workers and frame rate barely drops *thumbsup*. But can vary from map to map. Estancia seems to kill my frame rate with 2 hired help wheras Ravenport or Felsbrunn is not so bad.
That's crazy, my frame rate is smoothest on Estancia, fairly stable on Felsbrunn but shocking at night on Ravenport. Those lights in the town are the main culprits for me I reckon.😾

I got a standard Xbox One too, seems like everyone's consoles are performing at different levels at different times. Might depend on the vehicles we're using too, seems the heavily detailed and shiny vehicles make it worse.

Workers are fine for me on both maps, just not Ravenport. Seems too that lots of equipment and vehicles in one area bogs down the frame rate on any map. 😿

Anyone think this issue is here to stay or fixable with a patch?
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Yep I get bad stutter with more than 2 workers, but only if Im driving a tractor like the grain cart unloading on the go. Gets frustrating. I am afraid its here to stay.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Apologies if someone has done it already but can someone make a big report please?
eater84

Post by eater84 »

The german bug report section has already at least two of them.

viewtopic.php?f=957&t=138055

viewtopic.php?f=957&t=137700
Ich spiele auf der Xbox Series X.
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Ok thanks eater84, wasn't sure.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

I went back to FS19 this weekend to get a run at the new mods (fill stations finally). Was again disappointed. I started fresh on Felsbrunn and after about an hour I get getting choppy frame rates.

Back to FS17 with The West Coast and Seasons.

P.S.: Lots of locked threads lately when talking about FS19 issues...
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

That’s cuz they got turned into arguments. One thing I’m noticing while reading this is how inconsistent the problems are. People with the Pro or X have problems but normal consoles don’t have the problems. It makes me think there’s a really specific situation that’s causing the problems... maybe a bad/cheap HDMI cord, something with the tv settings, etc
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

Has anyone noticed a correlation between stuttering and internal vs external drive?
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Has giants actually tested the game on these upgraded consoles? Then they could just say for sure that either its a problem with the game or with the person's setup.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Grey20

Post by Grey20 »

Surely there will be differences between xbox and xbox one x, the one x is enhanced so will have its own issues that will not affect the xbox one, the one x needs to be optimised a bit better and I'm sure Giants will get round to it.
Plineman2011

Post by Plineman2011 »

I sent an email to Giants and they are aware of the problem and working on a release to fix it. That is all they said.