Large Silo Extension (how far can you go?)

lefe1

Re: Large Silo Extension (how far can you go?)

Post by lefe1 »

RODHA wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:19 pm I don't think what you experienced is related to distance.

your missing what I said. I know it didn't have anything to do with distance. but my 1st problem was------> when I 1st bought the Extension I placed it off to the side and when I tried to dump into my silo it still said I only had 200,000 space and wouldn't let me dump. so I had to sell it and buy another one and put it closer, this time I could dump into it it said 300,000, but the other problem was when I couldn't get the extra 100,000 out of the silo Extension, So I had 2 problems. that's why i'm asking how far away can you place it before it doesn't go toward the main silo. because if you don't have it close enough it's just a decoration.. because like in fs17 when you tried to place an Extension to the silo if you where to far away from it it would turn red to let you know that your too far away from the main silo. in fs19 it doesn't do that..
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Oh, ok. My bad. Didn't catch the fact that the first issue is separate than the other one.
You are absolutely right on the distance issue. FS17 was quite clear on that.
I guess as Giants now use the green and red indication for terraforming they missed the actual purpose of it for placing silo extensions. I hope it gets patched soon.
PS5 / FS22
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

Guil wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:40 am Now give yourself a few billion $£€ and ya don't have to play the game anymore.
As a moderator how is this post helpful in any way?
Console players are upset because PC has had many updates to fix this broken game, yet we (consoles players) paid more money for our game and we have to wait a month or more for a patch.

So again I say, how is this post helpful in any way.
lefe1 was posting problems he was having with the silo extensions, and your comment was just give yourself money and you don't have to play the game anymore, nice comment from a moderator.
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's sarcasm. I know what my comment was so you don't need to type it again.
Elway358

Post by Elway358 »

BC144601 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:46 pm
Guil wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:40 am Now give yourself a few billion $£€ and ya don't have to play the game anymore.
As a moderator how is this post helpful in any way?
Console players are upset because PC has had many updates to fix this broken game, yet we (consoles players) paid more money for our game and we have to wait a month or more for a patch.

So again I say, how is this post helpful in any way.
lefe1 was posting problems he was having with the silo extensions, and your comment was just give yourself money and you don't have to play the game anymore, nice comment from a moderator.
It was helpful to his ego obviously. The follow up was even better... durr hurr I know what I said but I iz a mod so u cant do anything about it. See my important green name?......pathetic reply from a "mod" to be honest...smh
Guil

Post by Guil »

If either of ye bothered to read what I replied to it was someone on pc who edited various files but work away with the vendetta that I'm implying anything about console users.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Lefe my apologies but I'm locking this thread until this issue is patched.