Have you noticed.......

VMB-TAN

Re: Have you noticed.......

Post by VMB-TAN »

To be clear, it is a number of degrees, not a real compass with north, east, south and west.
Did they change the dirt mask? I love the dirt sticking between the profile of the tires :)
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

0 - North
90 - East
180 - South
270 - West

It’s as real as a compass gets
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

Now if we could only lock a heading. But that would be to complex of programming.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

theSeb wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:52 am It’s as real as a compass gets
Do I need to swing it regularly then as part of the tractor maintenance? :wink3:

I'm guessing VMB-TAN was just clarifying that people shouldn't be looking for a compass needle but a readout of number of degrees.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

FarmerJimbob wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:14 pm
Do I need to swing it regularly then as part of the tractor maintenance? :wink3:

I'm guessing VMB-TAN was just clarifying that people shouldn't be looking for a compass needle but a readout of number of degrees.
You are supposed to calibrate it to true north every 8 in-game days
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

theSeb wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:19 pm
FarmerJimbob wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:14 pm

You are supposed to calibrate it to true north every 8 in-game days
:biggrin2:
crash

Post by crash »

The cordinates was there in 17 too? :confusednew:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

crash wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:09 pm The cordinates was there in 17 too? :confusednew:
They were, but on 19 there is a ‘compass’ showing the degree that the tractor is facing. Easy to keep it going in exactly a straight line.
PS4farmhand

Post by PS4farmhand »

Yes I love the digital compass. I like how the dust or steam rises out of the harvester hoppers too. .......does anyone know what happend to the reverse lights on the tractors?
Farming on FS19 🚜
On console, PS4🎮
Taking donations for an epic PC 🤑
Hmm.... Guess that's it. :hmm:
Oh.. I love emojis 🤪
bdh

Post by bdh »

I like the increased RPM when in the field or having the PTO on. First FS game to have that feature that I have noticed.
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

bdh wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:19 am I like the increased RPM when in the field or having the PTO on. First FS game to have that feature that I have noticed.
It’s been in since fs15, what was really nice too see that I noticed in FS19 is the PTO guard will shake when the PTO is engaged, now I thought that was a really nice touch because you hardly see it but it’s there, and I noticed in the cab of the Fendt 724 when you turn the beacons on in game the little red light comes on the dashboard buttons so you know the beacons on, that’s a really nice touch of reality because I ran a 720 on demo last year for a week, lovely machine mind if a bit pricey, but then again going from a T7.200 to a fendt is like going from a Ford Model T to a spaceship for me.
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

I had so many mods in FS17 that now seem to be in base game so its hard for me to see some of these small improvements.

As for the ease of setting vehicles upright. I would have rather had a tow strap or tow truck to attach and upright them. Thats just me. In previouse versions I would start by using a front loader or something similar but in the end always ended up just grabbing another vehicle and ramming until it set things right. Avoided the reset at all costs.

Nice thing is I can CHOOSE to not upright it and lift or tow if I want to. To be honest I probably wont or at least after a few attempts of using other equipement. Until we get attachment points for a hoist/rotator or tow truck auto upright will be the way I go.

I honestly cant wait to see how they approach the ground and road building. Only thing I was down about when game was released but they already said it was in the works so not really that bothered by it. Just feel like a kid at christmas time waiting to open that one present I know whats inside already ;)
crash

Post by crash »

-One of the things that had a lot of discussion when 17 realeased, the missing 1-3 liters in bucket etc is fixed, noboy have mentioned it tho :lol:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway