Seasons 19 WIP Updates

Achtung Baby

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates

Post by Achtung Baby » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:45 am

I look forward to seeing seasons for 19, it was a breath of fresh air for 17. In fact it was the only good thing to come out of 17.
The only issue(for me) was weird graphics on the ground in the distance while playing 17, more so when it snowed... it didn't affect the game in any way, just didn't look right. Seasons didn't cause this issue, it came with the game.

FiremanDJ

Post by FiremanDJ » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:59 am

It may be against TOS to sell mods.
HOWEVER you can a person to hire somebody to create a specific mod, whether that mod remains a private mod or is released to the public is up to the hiring agent.

Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:05 am

Man, I'm excited now. As much as I loved 17 on its own, Seasons just gave everything a sense of purpose rather than "wash, rinse, repeat" style gameplay. I just bought 19 the other day, and I must say, it just feels like a step back. Don't get me wrong, I'm not on the hate wagon that's chugging along at full speed. I love the new features and the new graphics are stunning, but I just can't get readjusted to eternal summer. That one picture of the tractor covered in snow is putting my anticipation levels at an all-time high lol. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store further down the road.