Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

Addictedtofs

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates

Post by Addictedtofs »

jah6575 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:08 am
I really liked it :hi: I'm always looking for snowier geos.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Thanks for these updates and all the work beside this.

Giants should hire guys from Realismus to make the game more realistic at launch........oh wait.... :)

Looking forward to play with season, did not touch FS19 since more than a month now because it miss so much thing, including seasons.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
206airmail

Post by 206airmail »

Something that would be really cool is if grain drying was implemented. If you harvest with to high of moisture you should have to run it through a grain dryer before putting it in the silos so it doesn't mold over the winter.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

I'm sorry if this should be elsewhere, but is there a chance that the Realismsus Grazing Animals mod will be part of Seasons 19, or recreated for FS19?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Cardos

Post by Cardos »

Would it be possible to add a slightly more detailed weather forecast? Or perhaps just an approximate time indication of when we can expect adverse weather?

I often played FS17 with Seasons on real time, I'd see that rain was coming and either rush to get jobs finished or decide to risk leaving them and find that the rain was hours away.

I'm not talking about forecasts with exact to the minute detail like "Rain will start at 14:23", but something slightly more informative than we have, e.g. 60% chance of rain around 14:00, just to give us a little more of a heads up planning our farming days, so we can better decide to risk harvesting that field, cutting that grass etc.

Thanks for all the work you folks do, it's very much appreciated.

(edit: Of course a random element to catch us out would be great ;) )
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

I love the Minnesota Geo. It is my favorite one to use. I am using it on Lone Oak. I like having to snowblow the yard, driveway and road to get to the main road to haul grain in the winter.

I also like the Midwest geo, because you can get two crops in during one season. But that makes it feel pressured to me. I like the snowy winters better in the Minnesota geo.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Cardos wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:41 pm Would it be possible to add a slightly more detailed weather forecast? Or perhaps just an approximate time indication of when we can expect adverse weather?

I often played FS17 with Seasons on real time, I'd see that rain was coming and either rush to get jobs finished or decide to risk leaving them and find that the rain was hours away.

I'm not talking about forecasts with exact to the minute detail like "Rain will start at 14:23", but something slightly more informative than we have, e.g. 60% chance of rain around 14:00, just to give us a little more of a heads up planning our farming days, so we can better decide to risk harvesting that field, cutting that grass etc.

Thanks for all the work you folks do, it's very much appreciated.

(edit: Of course a random element to catch us out would be great ;) )
You'll be pleased with what we have made the last couple of weeks
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Yay! So exciting!! You guys are LEGENDARY!!😸🐱😸
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Cardos

Post by Cardos »

Rahkiin wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:04 pm You'll be pleased with what we have made the last couple of weeks
^^^
Awesome, now I'm even more excited, though the wait may have been easier to bear without knowing ;)
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

As with the mods I used the most in 17 I never realized how much they added to my gameplay and even desire to play until I didn’t have them again, loved seasons in 17 and am patiently awaiting y’alls great work being introduced to 19, thanks guys and happy farming
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Ther will be no better game like "Seasons Simulator 19"! :mrgreen:
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

The economy in Seasons 17 was a great improvement from basegame. Yet it was very predictable which day during winter it was best to sell a given crop. And for pigs it would be the same day every winter. Will u keep this system for Seasons 19, or make further improvements?
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
N3oN79Italy

Post by N3oN79Italy »

It would be nice to have a beta to test.... 😁😁😁😁
Atmosss

Post by Atmosss »

Thank you RM for your hard work and i believe seasons will coming soon ;)
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Apparently it's a couple of months away
G'day