Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

BreadedVirus
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 am
Location: here, there everywhere

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by BreadedVirus » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:25 pm

Goose66 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:51 pm
It would be great if they could add a yield boost for using natural fertilizers (manure etc)
Natural fertilizers are a BIG part of my game play.
MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case, Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor , GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB , 24GB RAM, CRYORIG - M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler, 5 Cool Master Jetflo case fans, Samsung 970 Evo plus SSD, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PLAYSTATION 4, T150, T3PA Pro Pedal set, TH8A Shifter
the big print giveth the small print taketh

Psistorm
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Psistorm » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:51 pm

BreadedVirus wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:25 pm
Goose66 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:51 pm
It would be great if they could add a yield boost for using natural fertilizers (manure etc)
Natural fertilizers are a BIG part of my game play.
That would actually be a really nice bonus for keeping animals. The bonus doesn't have to be big, but just having it would already be great.
On a side note, I love that seasons in FS17 gave a purpose to oilseed radish, allowing to plant it before winter comes, and have it grow in spring to take care of a fert step, whereas in the vanilla game it's just a time consuming step that had no real advantages

Coldlandlord
Posts: 147
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Coldlandlord » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:27 am

Crop rotation would be a good feature as well. You can't keep sticking the same crop in the same field, year after year in real life. Not sure if it is possible but if yield was dramatically effected in the game if you do this then that would be awesome.

kintino
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by kintino » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:41 pm

Psistorm wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:51 pm
BreadedVirus wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:25 pm
Goose66 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:51 pm
It would be great if they could add a yield boost for using natural fertilizers (manure etc)
Natural fertilizers are a BIG part of my game play.
That would actually be a really nice bonus for keeping animals. The bonus doesn't have to be big, but just having it would already be great.
On a side note, I love that seasons in FS17 gave a purpose to oilseed radish, allowing to plant it before winter comes, and have it grow in spring to take care of a fert step, whereas in the vanilla game it's just a time consuming step that had no real advantages




not only the radish, but the Seasons made me use much of the florentine equipment during the winter. :coolnew: :lol:

User avatar
Wopster
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Wopster » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:53 pm

Hi peeps,

Hereby a visual update of our brand new tree shader.

Image

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6102
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Guil » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:01 pm

That's cool.

User avatar
Shizuaki
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:20 pm
Location: Šilalė, Lithuania

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Shizuaki » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:31 pm

This is amazing. Cant wait

User avatar
Smith Modding
Posts: 2996
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 12:42 pm
Location: Harris County, Georgia

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Smith Modding » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:06 pm

Wow that looks good
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10

BigAl Farming
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by BigAl Farming » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:06 pm

Wow, that looks stunning!
FS17 & FS19 on PC, FS18 on iOS.

thumbwiz
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by thumbwiz » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:16 pm

Very nice folks!!
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada

KryptonSpencer
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:12 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by KryptonSpencer » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:56 pm

Now that looks very impressive!

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4633
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by RODHA » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:18 pm

Wopster wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:53 pm
Hi peeps,

Hereby a visual update of our brand new tree shader.

Image
Is it just me who can’t see that?
PS4 / FS19

DirectCedar
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:47 am

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by DirectCedar » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:22 pm

RODHA wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:18 pm
I can see it in your post, and in the original post. So it might be just you :hmm:

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6102
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Guil » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:26 am

RODHA wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:18 pm

Is it just me who can’t see that?
Wait, could be a slow connection etc but it's a gif.

User avatar
iB055
Posts: 480
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:52 am
Location: Made In The USA

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by iB055 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:42 am

I wonder if they could make or are making the grass change to a more dormant state/color such as those trees do in mid to late fall.
FS19 / PS4

Locked