Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

Cowboy5130

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Don’t start pointing fingers and saying people have issues on here. Keep you thoughts and opinions to your happy little self and all will be at peace.
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:07 am Don’t start pointing fingers and saying people have issues on here. Keep you thoughts and opinions to your happy little self and all will be at peace.
Na meant nt as a point but in General comment that's all.
Lastofthebreed

Post by Lastofthebreed »

I want to voice my appreciation for the Realismus modding team as well. You folks made Farming Simulator 17 the most enjoyable game I have ever played hands down. And I look forward to Seasons 19 when once again you transform the game into a truly immersive experience. Thank you!
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Cowboy5130 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:07 am Don’t start pointing fingers and saying people have issues on here. Keep you thoughts and opinions to your happy little self and all will be at peace.
He didn't really point any fingers, he jusy said he seen some people on this forum that takes thing too literal. If he was pointing fingers he would have said something along tgr lines of "Michael5941 takes things too literal"

I used my own name to avoid offending anyone but just keep in mind my name can be replaced with other names ans ot still would be considered pointing fingers, but just saying people on this forum has taken things too literal before is just a general statement and that someone can be anyone.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Lastofthebreed wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:20 am I want to voice my appreciation for the Realismus modding team as well. You folks made Farming Simulator 17 the most enjoyable game I have ever played hands down. And I look forward to Seasons 19 when once again you transform the game into a truly immersive experience. Thank you!
I am thankful don't get me wrong made FSS17 worth playing added the actual Simulator part to the game instead of arcade pick and always win.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Michael5941 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:40 am
He didn't really point any fingers, he jusy said he seen some people on this forum that takes thing too literal. If he was pointing fingers he would have said something along tgr lines of "Michael5941 takes things too literal"

I used my own name to avoid offending anyone but just keep in mind my name can be replaced with other names ans ot still would be considered pointing fingers, but just saying people on this forum has taken things too literal before is just a general statement and that someone can be anyone.
Yep so true in general is one thing having names and pointing is another.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I got excited and thought there were gonna be a bunch of cool posts about seasons. Nope. Just a bunch of internet opinions.

I Like farm seasons and I cannot lie. All you other farmers can't deny. That a little bit of snow gets in your virtual face and it gets cold. But this forum nonsense is getting old. Let's just keep it about seasons, we dont need a bunch of nonsense and self justifying reasons.

Boom.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Preble 818 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:35 am I got excited and thought there were gonna be a bunch of cool posts about seasons. Nope. Just a bunch of internet opinions.

I Like farm seasons and I cannot lie. All you other farmers can't deny. That a little bit of snow gets in your virtual face and it gets cold. But this forum nonsense is getting old. Let's just keep it about seasons, we dont need a bunch of nonsense and self justifying reasons.

Boom.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amen bro. Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate hate but baby I'm just gonna farm farm farm farm farm farm it off, farm it off.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Can everyone please move on from this issue and keep this discussion for seasons. Don't create or bring this discussion to another thread. Thanks.
TheCanadianJD

Post by TheCanadianJD »

With the new crop rotation mechanic there was mention of a yield boost for following a proper rotation. Will this be in addition to the 65% yield boost you can get in the base game? Or will it act more like you lose a percentage for not following a proper crop rotation? Or are the yield boosts/penalties from the base game being re-worked completely?
gile

Post by gile »

A little catching up from me.
First of all...crop rotation...wow...I almost peed myself a little here...

Second: I cant even play FS19 without seasons. And I do want to play it. Bad. So I cant wait for the realese of it. Or know the realese date. I even want it to be realeased wright now, with all the bugs...
On the other hand, there would be so much manure and slury dumped on the moders: its broken, why isnt it finished....

So lets just leave the moders do what and how they do it. They are doing it for us and our enjoyment of the game after all. And when they deliver, you just know its gonna be awsome.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

The way I understood it was that if you have two stage fertilizer on proper crop rotation would add one level of fertilization to the field, I could be wrong but I would think it would work the same if you had it on just one stage fertilizer so you then wouldn’t need to fertilize the field at all
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Crop rotation is a nice extra dimension but have to say I have always rotated crops, so that won't be a problem for me. Like everyone else, can't wait to see seasons up and running. I'm sure RM will have some other little gems tucked up their sleeves.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
TheCanadianJD

Post by TheCanadianJD »

Gimli54 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:36 pm The way I understood it was that if you have two stage fertilizer on proper crop rotation would add one level of fertilization to the field, I could be wrong but I would think it would work the same if you had it on just one stage fertilizer so you then wouldn’t need to fertilize the field at all
That's almost slightly disappointing if it is that way. I really wish GIANTS had kept the 3 stage fertilizing in addition to all the extra field work we do now as it is. I already get one stage during seeding and I would like to be able to do spraying/spreading in the fall after harvest or spraying/spreading in the spring before seeding or even do some side dressing with my corn. With it only being two stage, I'd only have to follow a proper crop rotation and then seed. No need for other fertilizing. It'd also be interesting if they did something similar to what Soil Mod used to do where you can't spray herbicide on a field the same day you fertilize it (ie you can only work the field once per day) although that probably wouldn't add too much in the way of gameplay considering you would generally have enough time to work all your fields anyways, it would just make you spread them out over more days. There could always be an option that you can only work them once every X days (proportional to season length of course). Could be kind of interesting if you actually have to plan out your herbicide and fertilizer application to get it all done before harvest.
Genuineoutrage

Post by Genuineoutrage »

Has anything been mentioned about repair timers for vehicles and attachments with the seasons mod?