Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

DrDrulia
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:40 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by DrDrulia » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:34 pm

Hello. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting. Don't give us date, but please tell as progress in 100% scale where are you? :) They will start advertising FS21 soon LOL. Don't get this message bad way. I just really excited
about mod, but is very little info. Make ME and all more excited. Tell us what how far you from finish ?

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6117
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Guil » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:58 pm

2%

Right, I've finally got around to adding the confirmed list to the first post so all you lovely people can direct anyone there if they ask about what's coming. I'll update it as the RM guys confirm or deny anything. Please don't start quoting the first post though haha.

Preble 818
Posts: 1413
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Preble 818 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:18 pm

JohnDeere77 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:45 am
Topic??
It was sort a joke although it was all true. Cavefarmer asked for news. That was all the news I had since the only seasons news will be what realismus provides to us in this thread.
Playing on PS4 in Ohio, USA.

Noraf
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Noraf » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:03 pm

^I absolutely loved that reply, really made my evening 👍

Rasping rabbit
Posts: 1280
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Rasping rabbit » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Guil wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:58 pm
2%

Right, I've finally got around to adding the confirmed list to the first post so all you lovely people can direct anyone there if they ask about what's coming. I'll update it as the RM guys confirm or deny anything. Please don't start quoting the first post though haha.
Maybe you could adjust the title of the thread to say that confirmed features are in the first post? Might help with some questions.

Preble 818
Posts: 1413
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Preble 818 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:35 pm

Noraf wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:03 pm
^I absolutely loved that reply, really made my evening 👍
All right!
Playing on PS4 in Ohio, USA.

Elspoox
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:42 pm
Location: Slovenia EU

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by Elspoox » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:49 pm

So i have a map ready to play seasons on, when the seasons will launch, the map wont be 'seasons ready', what will be the differences between the 'seasons ready' map and the not optimised map for seasons.

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6117
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date) features in first post

Post by Guil » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:00 pm

Rasping rabbit wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:29 pm


Maybe you could adjust the title of the thread to say that confirmed features are in the first post? Might help with some questions.
I was going too but I think the title might end up too long.

TheCanadianJD
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 8:01 am

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by TheCanadianJD » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:43 am

Elspoox wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:49 pm
So i have a map ready to play seasons on, when the seasons will launch, the map wont be 'seasons ready', what will be the differences between the 'seasons ready' map and the not optimised map for seasons.
If it's the same as 17, then you just won't have as deep of snow. You'll only get one layer vs the three layers you could get with a map prepared for seasons. You will also have snow fall EVERYWHERE. A map that is prepared can say that certain roads don't get snowed on (to simulate that they got plowed I'm assuming) and that snow wouldn't fall inside certain buildings/machine sheds that were prepared. I believe placeable buildings don't have to worry about this though so it depends how many buildings the map has built into it and with the changes in FS 19 more and more maps just use placeables.

SlippyToad
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date) features in first post

Post by SlippyToad » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:33 pm

This is a complete joke. The whole community waiting on a handful of hobby developers.

Never buying Giants agian.

norfolk farmer
Posts: 501
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date) features in first post

Post by norfolk farmer » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:58 pm

You'll not be missed.

NSfarmer
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:21 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date) features in first post

Post by NSfarmer » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:20 pm

Adios!

livesea72
Posts: 1210
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date) features in first post

Post by livesea72 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:22 pm

SlippyToad wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:33 pm
This is a complete joke. The whole community waiting on a handful of hobby developers.

Never buying Giants agian.
How is this giants fault? Realismus modding is working on it. Only one of them is employed by giants. These people also have jobs, family,life outside of modding. They are being kind enough to use thier limited free time to work on this. We should be supportive and PATIENT as we wait for this to come out.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ last FS game I'm buying full price

User avatar
Emil Jørgensen
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:32 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date) features in first post

Post by Emil Jørgensen » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:32 pm

livesea72 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:22 pm
SlippyToad wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:33 pm
This is a complete joke. The whole community waiting on a handful of hobby developers.

Never buying Giants agian.
How is this giants fault? Realismus modding is working on it. Only one of them is employed by giants. These people also have jobs, family,life outside of modding. They are being kind enough to use thier limited free time to work on this. We should be supportive and PATIENT as we wait for this to come out.
Totally agree, Realismus is working hard on making seasons avaliable for Fs19, so patience is the only way. *thumbsup*
PC - Fs 11- Fs 17 - Fs19

Shambala12
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:09 pm

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date) features in first post

Post by Shambala12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:44 pm

livesea72 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:22 pm
SlippyToad wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:33 pm
This is a complete joke. The whole community waiting on a handful of hobby developers.

Never buying Giants agian.
How is this giants fault? Realismus modding is working on it. Only one of them is employed by giants. These people also have jobs, family,life outside of modding. They are being kind enough to use thier limited free time to work on this. We should be supportive and PATIENT as we wait for this to come out.
Think he's referring to the fact that this should have been in the base game in the first place instead of relying on 3rd party developers to impliment these game changing features which I am most grateful for.

Locked