Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

jah6575

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date) features in first post

Post by jah6575 »

I can confirm that I intend to release my Geo Mods for FS19. However I have no access to any code until the mod itself gets released and as such it might take a while for these Geos to be released, depending on how different from 17 that process is. Also I plan to revamp the MN USA Geo as well if the weather has been updated so that it handles snowfall better than the 17 mod.

@RM I am not complaining in the least about either having access to coding or the weather engine for Seasons. As many have said before the mod is a complete game changer and while I have enjoyed playing 19, as someone else said the subtle changes in the game have made it hard for me to go back to 17, however lack of seasons in 19 has made me lose interest in my various saves rather quickly.
usaric

Post by usaric »

JDawg wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:54 pm
usaric wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:05 pm
Unless you play at Hof Bergmann map. Then you get to make butter, cheese, organize them at the farm shop, make pigfood, make your own seeds, put the grass in the hay dryer system, store the hay in the hay storage, so on and so forth. This map make you busy all the time. It´s just a fantastic map.
I'm with you USARIC, Hof is the perfect map for seasons with the other activities you can do during winter to bring in good money. Currently getting everything ready at the farm for when seasons arrive!

Although I do hope/wish for snow plow contracts...but I won't be bummed if that doesn't happen.
Indeed. If you think straight, this game is essentially boring after you buy 3 or more fields and get to try different equipments. And it has been a boring game since FS13, nothing really has changed but graphics and physics. Even the weather system and its effects are ridiculous. You just go there, plow your field, sow, fertilize, wait, harvest, sell and repeat the same process over and over. Adding more elements and challenges, such as the things in Hof Bergmann and Seasons mod, for example, increases gameplay and adds a lot of immersion, transforming a dull game into an enjoyable one.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I was wondering about birds and if we will see more or less during seasonal changes (Migration perhaps) ?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Demento

Post by Demento »

When seasons is ready, will we see youtubers getting a early release before going to modhub? like Daggerwin or Simul8
CaveFarmer

Post by CaveFarmer »

usaric wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:18 pm
JDawg wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:54 pm
usaric wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:05 pm
Unless you play at Hof Bergmann map. Then you get to make butter, cheese, organize them at the farm shop, make pigfood, make your own seeds, put the grass in the hay dryer system, store the hay in the hay storage, so on and so forth. This map make you busy all the time. It´s just a fantastic map.
I'm with you USARIC, Hof is the perfect map for seasons with the other activities you can do during winter to bring in good money. Currently getting everything ready at the farm for when seasons arrive!

Although I do hope/wish for snow plow contracts...but I won't be bummed if that doesn't happen.
Indeed. If you think straight, this game is essentially boring after you buy 3 or more fields and get to try different equipments. And it has been a boring game since FS13, nothing really has changed but graphics and physics. Even the weather system and its effects are ridiculous. You just go there, plow your field, sow, fertilize, wait, harvest, sell and repeat the same process over and over. Adding more elements and challenges, such as the things in Hof Bergmann and Seasons mod, for example, increases gameplay and adds a lot of immersion, transforming a dull game into an enjoyable one.
I agree
FS19 - 200 hours
Tseke Vaara

Post by Tseke Vaara »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNjYcVgSdo

Does this video have something to do with seasons mod?
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

Tseke Vaara wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:08 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNjYcVgSdo

Does this video have something to do with seasons mod?
No.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Guil wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:47 pm Rahkiin said a few days ago they were at about 94% but never said anything about mod contest and there is no testing like they had with 17.
Sure somewhere he said no mid contest this time as it's pretty much same as last time.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yeah, he said no mod contest, because the seasons mod is basically the same as fs17, but some of it was rewritten and/or they added more stuff to it.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Jimbomodder wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:51 pm
Guil wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:47 pm Rahkiin said a few days ago they were at about 94% but never said anything about mod contest and there is no testing like they had with 17.
Sure somewhere he said no mid contest this time as it's pretty much same as last time.
Sorry, I should have explained more. The post I replied to wasn't from a native english speaker and I think they were asking would it be released around the time of the mod contest. I know Seasons won't be entered and didn't mean to give that impression.
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

BigC92 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:09 pm Yeah, he said no mod contest, because the seasons mod is basically the same as fs17, but some of it was rewritten and/or they added more stuff to it.
Indeed we won't participate in the mod contest with Seasons. We could argue that the concept is the same which means we're not allowed to submit the same idea twice, but the mod being 'basically' the same is incorrect.

It actually is completely rewritten based on the same and improved designs from 17 (including new features).
The main reason being is that Rahkiin is an employee of Giants Software which means we're not allowed in the first place.

Could a moderator add this to the first post? :hi:
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Ah, I thought it twas something to do with Rahkiin's employment @ GIANTS when I read the answer (We "CAN'T" and we won't enter it into the mod contest). I had a feeling the "can't" was something along those lines. Anyway, all the screen shots that's been posted... confirmed features. You all are doing amazing work with the mod, loved it in FS17 and guarantee I'll love even more in FS19! :biggrin2:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Op info updated.
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Guil wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:47 pm
Sorry, I should have explained more. The post I replied to wasn't from a native english speaker and I think they were asking would it be released around the time of the mod contest. I know Seasons won't be entered and didn't mean to give that impression.
So.. seasons 19 will be released between 7th and 27th of july, you said? :wink3: :mrgreen:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I heard the 73rd of Julember. Could be wrong though......