Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

wombles

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

Post by wombles »

That’s right forgot about that. Hopefully some day the cows will get to enjoy some male activity like the chickens and pigs ;).
crash

Post by crash »

The video was up for a almost an hour yesterday :lol: First time ive had a half red "watched" bar on a video thaht hasent has its premier yet :lol:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Shambala12

Post by Shambala12 »

Sorry I know it was posted before but cant seem to find it. How are sheep bred? I'm assuming AI since there are no rams in the animal dealer
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

The mod assumes that artificial insemination is carried out and that a 14 month gestation cycle is followed (9 month gestation and 5 months between gestations).
Shambala12

Post by Shambala12 »

gingeredscot73 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:59 am The mod assumes that artificial insemination is carried out and that a 14 month gestation cycle is followed (9 month gestation and 5 months between gestations).
Didn't answer my question since that doesnt say which animals use AI. After some digging I've found it. Only chickens reproduce naturally, every other animal uses AI. Doesnt entirely make sense since commercial sheep do not get AI'd really except for a few specific situations due to the massive costs & time which come with it but hey ho.
Bcousins10626

Post by Bcousins10626 »

Question Realismus.... How does the crop rotation planner work in regards to creating new fields and adding a newly plowed section to a field?
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

https://youtu.be/cut6VbvRnzY

Farmer Klein’s walk through of seasons. This might answer a lot of questions.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

High Cotton wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:49 am https://youtu.be/cut6VbvRnzY

I did notice in the calendar that cotton was blank across the board is that a known bug?
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
LawnBoyDude91

Post by LawnBoyDude91 »

So I take it by August 15 Seasons should be on console? Just curious if this is an after mod contest release date?
High Cotton

Post by High Cotton »

livesea72 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:58 am
High Cotton wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:49 am https://youtu.be/cut6VbvRnzY

I did notice in the calendar that cotton was blank across the board is that a known bug?
I don’t think it’s a bug. I believe you will need a Geo for it as well as sugar cane. They are warm climate crops that need warmer weather than the base geo set in the UK.
makefs19greatagain

Post by makefs19greatagain »

So in regards to the Crop Rotation planner in Farmer Klein's video, there were several instances where leaving a field Fallow after planting and harvesting a crop the previous year led to a bonus in the previous years crop. How is this going to work? How is the field able to tell if I am going to leave the field Fallow for a year after I have already harvested the field and (assumingly) collected the grain with the bonus included? I don't understand how what I plant 'next' year will impact 'this' year's yield since I could easily change my mind post-harvest.

**edit** I'm stupid, its a rotation. of course it will affect what happens previous because its a loop. especially if its a shorter rotation. :lol:
Last edited by makefs19greatagain on Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
gingeredscot73

Post by gingeredscot73 »

Since the default geo is set in the UK sugarcane and cotton cannot be planted or harvested as the climate here in the UK is not warm enough. Other map geos will become available after Seasons 19 is released. Seasons 19 is not part of the mod contest. As for August 15th. As said above it is not know when it will be released for console. Nobody knows how long it will take to sort out the bugs then it will need to be tested by Giants Q+A. People can speculate all they want about a console release, but it wont get Season 19 released any quicker. You can guess all you want, but at the end of the day you are just going to have to wait patiently like the rest of us. Always noticed that about console players. As soon as a mod is announced for release for pc all the console players jump on the bandwagon speculating when it will it will be released on consoles. In all honesty I dont really care how long it takes. You guys at Realismus Modding take as much time you need to. There is no rush. As for console players want to have a go at me. No I am not on pc as some might think. I am on console and will wait patiently like everyone else.
Bcousins10626

Post by Bcousins10626 »

makefs19greatagain wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:51 am So in regards to the Crop Rotation planner in Farmer Klein's video, there were several instances where leaving a field Fallow after planting and harvesting a crop the previous year led to a bonus in the previous years crop. How is this going to work? How is the field able to tell if I am going to leave the field Fallow for a year after I have already harvested the field and (assumingly) collected the grain with the bonus included? I don't understand how what I plant 'next' year will impact 'this' year's yield since I could easily change my mind post-harvest.

**edit** I'm stupid, its a rotation. of course it will affect what happens previous because its a loop. especially if its a shorter rotation. :lol:
I'm confused by this as well. I'm hoping it will all be explained in the manual they're gonna release hopefully today or tomorrow. If not, farmer Klein will have another video up today at least!
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

Just watch the video I can understand why seasons 19 is taking so long, I though seasons 17 was complicated I think I will have to employ a farm manager to tell me what to do, modders at the ready he must have a flat cap and smoke a pipe thanks
Emil Jørgensen

Post by Emil Jørgensen »

First "bug":

Some of the animals doesn't have a description. It just says: Some Info Specific to (animal name).

A suggestion to for example the Horses could be something like: (Random name), want's your to take care of (his/her) horse, (horse name). (He/She) will pay you (amount of money) each day.
PC - Fs 11 - Fs 17 - Fs 19
"Rather Push A Deere, Than Drive A Massey"