Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

I farm, you eat!

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates

Post by I farm, you eat! »

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can’t wait! I love seasons. Now we just need FOLLOW ME, GPS, and for the love of god COURSEPLAY I’ve been playing game since release but.... without these mods it’s just not whole for me! I know it takes time, at least getting some confirmation of progress as you have is all we can ask tho. Thank you!!! Building, expanding, growing my farm is what I like to do in the game. The grind and role of playing as a manager of a massive upcoming farming operation is my jam. I operate enough equipment irl!
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Thank you for all your work!

Can we expect mission related to season mod?

IE :Snow removal mission?
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

"The grind and role of playing as a manager of a massive upcoming farming operation is my jam."

Heh. This is exactly how I play FS as well and I miss those mods immensely. I keep hitting ctrl + 1 constantly thanks to VGS
Ocp

Post by Ocp »

Thanks is great news.
For my wife, not so much.
Guil

Post by Guil »

RODHA wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:40 pm I hope Guil just doesn't ban you because of extensive quoting :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
Thanks again *thumbsup*
Banned for questioning moderator actions on thread.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, but after a couple of "spot-on" heart attack moments, I don't buy it anymore :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Bah. :lol:
BrandonD01

Post by BrandonD01 »

Seasons is great, makes Farming Simulator all the more realistic. Especially with the different Geo mods for different areas. Can't wait to see what new features are added, personally I can't see how you can make it any better, Seasons 17 was perfect in my opinion, but I'm just one person. Thanks for all the hard work modders do to make this great game even better.
BrandonD01
JESUS is LORD!!
!!FARM ON!!

PS4 - CajunFarmboy
Jeramy

Post by Jeramy »

Yay! Seasons! Thank you so much. I love the slower pace, yet added immediacy of seasons. Like, I have x days to get this crop in/out of the ground. Base game I never felt that. It doesnt matter if you put off planting a field until the current one is done. Love that with seasons if you don't get that field planted you don't have a crop at all that year. I also love the sense of guidance/planning built into seasons. Base game I get flustered with a glut of options. To many different things I could be doing, so I try to do them all. Seasons is great for limiting those options and adding a nice level of realism. Cultivate and plant in spring. Bale grass in summer. Harvest in fall. Try to figure out things to do to not go crazy in winter.

TLDR, love the mod keep up the amazing work.
NateS

Post by NateS »

Guil wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:17 pm
RODHA wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:40 pm
Banned for questioning moderator actions on thread.
:biggrin2: :biggrin2: sorry, I was frustrated that day for the misuse of the feature
PC & PS4
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Thank you Seb, this is amazing. I'm really enjoying FS19, but at the same time the game feels very incomplete without Seasons. Props to you and the Realismus team.
heyimbill.com
Matt_S

Post by Matt_S »

Hi guys,

New (ish) to farming sim & never used seasons. Just created an account specifically to thank you for your hard work creating mods (I have seen them on youtube etc from FS17). I am finding the base game quite boring and full of glitches which I hope will be sorted soon.

I hope GIANTS know that without people working so hard on mods, they would have no customers!

Thank you to the modders, and thank you to GIANTS for supporting these modders!

p.s. all you guys asking for more... you sound like spoilt children not happy that you got a red bike for Christmas when you wanted a blue one. Be grateful for what you get, it's free and a huge improvement on what we have now regardless of any other features that would be nice :hi:
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

theSeb wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:36 am People would just select max animals for all their animals. I am not sure how I see this as an improvement to game play. :confusednew:

In terms of a reply to all: We already have the design pretty much worked out and are not looking to change it, otherwise we will never finish the mod. Maybe your suggestions, or similar, have already been considered. Maybe they will be in the mod. Maybe they won’t.

We are not asking that you max out and let us choose, we are asking you for a more realistic outcome, take sheep for example if you have 50 Ewe's about 25 of those would give birth to twins, 0-2 to triplets, about 7 stillborn and 2-3 not pregnant and the rest just one lamb. giving you around 68 to 72 lambs, that would be fair.
frankfarmer

Post by frankfarmer »

j_maybury wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:06 pm
theSeb wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:36 am People would just select max animals for all their animals. I am not sure how I see this as an improvement to game play. :confusednew:

In terms of a reply to all: We already have the design pretty much worked out and are not looking to change it, otherwise we will never finish the mod. Maybe your suggestions, or similar, have already been considered. Maybe they will be in the mod. Maybe they won’t.

We are not asking that you max out and let us choose, we are asking you for a more realistic outcome, take sheep for example if you have 50 Ewe's about 25 of those would give birth to twins, 0-2 to triplets, about 7 stillborn and 2-3 not pregnant and the rest just one lamb. giving you around 68 to 72 lambs, that would be fair.
Yes that's the kind of thing.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

We will take another look at the birth rates