Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

bader420

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by bader420 »

Y r u so impatient the game has barely been out
JD92

Post by JD92 »

I'll try to answer myself to a customer who asks me about his goods .. "coming when its ready" .. I'll let you know how it went .. :lol:
JD92

Post by JD92 »

it makes no sense .. is it still work or not? I have personally paid the game, and in a different way this is part of the job in any field .. then after if they are not paid by the team to do it, then that is another matter and the answer "coming when its ready" is more than acceptable.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

The Seasons mod is made by a third party, not GIANTS, so they have every right to not have a specific release date
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Smith Modding wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:58 pm The Seasons mod is made by a third party, not GIANTS, so they have every right to not have a specific release date
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* understand
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

its not work.. the RM team does it as a hobby.. because they enjoy the game, enjoy modding, and would like to share their creation with the fs community.. they r not paid by giants nor r they part of giants dev team.. expanding on this, what they have done is hard.. VERY hard.. probably one of the if not the most comprehensive mod to date having changed almost every single aspect of gameplay which translates into having rewritten almost every single line of code for the actual game play.. so yes, they r working.. but they r working for free and delivering their product to u free of charge with no obligation for either party.. be patient!
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

Can't wait for this mod. I just can't bring myself to play fs without seasons. I had a go with it yesterday and whilst we do have a basic courseplay and gps mod, without seasons the game is pretty pointless if you like to play realistically. Many gratitudes to you guys who are working on this game changing mod!
SwoopGB

Post by SwoopGB »

I'm willing to bet important parts of my anatomy that a large section of the community is finding that their entire FS19 activity is limited to....checking this thread every day to see if the game is out yet.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

It would be great if they could add a yield boost for using natural fertilizers (manure etc)
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

That would be nice! No poison when removing weed, and manure yield 5% extra(on hard).
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Goose66 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:51 pm It would be great if they could add a yield boost for using natural fertilizers (manure etc)
Natural fertilizers are a BIG part of my game play.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Psistorm

Post by Psistorm »

BreadedVirus wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:25 pm
Goose66 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:51 pm It would be great if they could add a yield boost for using natural fertilizers (manure etc)
That would actually be a really nice bonus for keeping animals. The bonus doesn't have to be big, but just having it would already be great.
On a side note, I love that seasons in FS17 gave a purpose to oilseed radish, allowing to plant it before winter comes, and have it grow in spring to take care of a fert step, whereas in the vanilla game it's just a time consuming step that had no real advantages
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

Crop rotation would be a good feature as well. You can't keep sticking the same crop in the same field, year after year in real life. Not sure if it is possible but if yield was dramatically effected in the game if you do this then that would be awesome.
kintino

Post by kintino »

Psistorm wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:51 pm
BreadedVirus wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:25 pm
That would actually be a really nice bonus for keeping animals. The bonus doesn't have to be big, but just having it would already be great.
On a side note, I love that seasons in FS17 gave a purpose to oilseed radish, allowing to plant it before winter comes, and have it grow in spring to take care of a fert step, whereas in the vanilla game it's just a time consuming step that had no real advantages

not only the radish, but the Seasons made me use much of the florentine equipment during the winter. :coolnew: :lol:
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

Hi peeps,

Hereby a visual update of our brand new tree shader.