Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

Farming Girl

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date) features in first post

Post by Farming Girl »

i feel even if FS19_Seasons was just the same as FS17, i would be very happy, so all the announced extras are a fantastic bonus in my mind
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Jimbob0704

Post by Jimbob0704 »

Yeah I would have loved to have the 17 seasons to start with on 19
Owner of YouTube channel FS landscaping
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVa5pA ... kqx5eVXmxw
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Just having seasons would make me happy... The new features are great, but the wait is killin me...
PC gamer.
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Farming Girl wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:58 pm i feel even if FS19_Seasons was just the same as FS17, i would be very happy, so all the announced extras are a fantastic bonus in my mind
My thoughts exactly.

At this point in the game, seasons is a necessity even if it were just the 17 version. With all of the new features it is becoming even more anticipated at least for me anyway. Its gonna be an epic improvement to 19.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
kaitto2014

Post by kaitto2014 »

Jimbomodder wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:50 pm Afternoon all, would they be a way to change the measurement system from the current litres to bushels? Every farmer I watch in usa refers to how much he has in bushels where as in UK all I hear is in tons, never litres unless liquids. Is this something you guys could add or would it need to come from giants.
The problem with using mass / weight instead of volume(in this case liters) is the the volume to weight ratio is not the same for every crop, so for example, a container the can fit 1 ton of wheat won't fit 1 ton of soy but if it fits 1000 liter of wheat it would fit 1000 liters of soy but the weight would be different. So if you were to use mass / weight, when you go the the shop to buy some equipment it would have to show a different weight for each different thing it could carry.
Doc3d

Post by Doc3d »

kaitto2014 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:16 pm
Jimbomodder wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:50 pm Afternoon all, would they be a way to change the measurement system from the current litres to bushels? Every farmer I watch in usa refers to how much he has in bushels where as in UK all I hear is in tons, never litres unless liquids. Is this something you guys could add or would it need to come from giants.
The problem with using mass / weight instead of volume(in this case liters) is the the volume to weight ratio is not the same for every crop, so for example, a container the can fit 1 ton of wheat won't fit 1 ton of soy but if it fits 1000 liter of wheat it would fit 1000 liters of soy but the weight would be different. So if you were to use mass / weight, when you go the the shop to buy some equipment it would have to show a different weight for each different thing it could carry.

Wouldnt it be possible to circumvent this by using cubic meters instead to describe i.e a trailers capacity? The weight issue is sort of void anyways since there is no MR to make the weight actually account for anything :)
jan_roed

Post by jan_roed »

1000 liters = 1 cubic meter.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Cubic metres and litres are essentially the same unit, apart from scale: there are 1,000 litres in a cubic metre and although there isn't MR, there are mass calculations which can be made a bit more realistic by this https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

It would be good if map makers could localise their maps: dollars for US maps, euro for Irish and Europeans, sterling for UK - pounds, tons, tonnes and so on. It would all add to the immersion.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
aklein

Post by aklein »

There is a mod called unit convert that was released late in 17's cycle and is in development now for 19. I have been using the WIP version and its great for showing things in US forms of measurement. I am waiting for the mod to stabilize in updates before doing a video on it.
bidolot

Post by bidolot »

Hello everyone, I have the memory in fs17 the snow filled trailers if it was parked outside, is that with your little fingers of fairy, it would be possible to do the same thing with the rain it would be great if the trailers do not bach fill with water.
JDawg

Post by JDawg »

aklein wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:47 pm
There is a mod called unit convert that was released late in 17's cycle and is in development now for 19. I have been using the WIP version and its great for showing things in US forms of measurement. I am waiting for the mod to stabilize in updates before doing a video on it.
And if you use VehicleInspector mod, you can see both liters and the US units.
Shambala12

Post by Shambala12 »

bidolot wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:56 pm Hello everyone, I have the memory in fs17 the snow filled trailers if it was parked outside, is that with your little fingers of fairy, it would be possible to do the same thing with the rain it would be great if the trailers do not bach fill with water.
That was never a thing. You could load snow into the trailer but it wouldnt just fill up
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Shambala12 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:26 pm
bidolot wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:56 pm Hello everyone, I have the memory in fs17 the snow filled trailers if it was parked outside, is that with your little fingers of fairy, it would be possible to do the same thing with the rain it would be great if the trailers do not bach fill with water.
That was never a thing. You could load snow into the trailer but it wouldnt just fill up
Actually it did, if it was left outside with no cover it would fill trailers and buckets.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Queran

Post by Queran »

Shambala12 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:26 pm That was never a thing. You could load snow into the trailer but it wouldnt just fill up
I have to agree with the previous commentator. It did.

I was just playing FS17 yesterday and It started snowing and it slowly filled up the Dump of my truck
Shambala12

Post by Shambala12 »

Queran wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:14 pm
Shambala12 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:26 pm That was never a thing. You could load snow into the trailer but it wouldnt just fill up
I have to agree with the previous commentator. It did.

I was just playing FS17 yesterday and It started snowing and it slowly filled up the Dump of my truck
Oh right fair enough, my bad. Never noticed that 😂