Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

JohnDeere77

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates

Post by JohnDeere77 »

I fert before and after seeding. Weed at first stage growth. Done deal. (Canola)
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:03 pm I fert before and after seeding.
I read "fert" with an "a" and I was like "why?" :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
Still laughing :lol:
PS5 / FS22
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

RODHA wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:37 pm
JohnDeere77 wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:03 pm I fert before and after seeding.
I read "fert" with an "a" and I was like "why?" :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
Still laughing :lol:
Best response on any of my posts uptil now :-D
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Glad to hear the updates! I do have one question- are y'all doing anything with weeds? Like making them more predictable or allowing preemptive care for fields to prevent them?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Chad05

Post by Chad05 »

Rahkiin wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:31 pm A gameplay update:

Remember the grass, hay and straw rotting in Seasons for FS17? With new engine changes in FS19 we have been able to redo this system for Seasons 19.

Firstly, hay and straw heaps now don't rot when stored under a roof just like bales.

Secondly, we have also created a whole new grass system. It solves the issue of grass swaths rotting within a day and adds weather based gameplay to working with grass.
After tedding, the sun will need to dry the grass before it becomes hay. Is the weather bad and does it rain? Then the dry grass turns bad instead and will eventually start to rot.
thanks for the update can't wait to play with seasons keep up the good work guys.
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

Smith Modding wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:49 pm Glad to hear the updates! I do have one question- are y'all doing anything with weeds? Like making them more predictable or allowing preemptive care for fields to prevent them?
Sure thing, we overhauled it.

Weeds grow in small patches continuously. You can spray before any show to prevent them from growing. You can use the weeder to remove small weeds and sprayer to remove large weeds (just like vanilla) but after a while sprayed weeds will disappear.

It is not super predictable but your whole field won't suddenly be covered in weeds while you are harvesting. Maybe a small spot will appear while you're doing so.
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

This sounds like so much fun to play with!!!
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

Remember the grass, hay and straw rotting in Seasons for FS17? With new engine changes in FS19 we have been able to redo this system for Seasons 19.

Firstly, hay and straw heaps now don't rot when stored under a roof just like bales.

Secondly, we have also created a whole new grass system. It solves the issue of grass swaths rotting within a day and adds weather based gameplay to working with grass.
After tedding, the sun will need to dry the grass before it becomes hay. Is the weather bad and does it rain? Then the dry grass turns bad instead and will eventually start to rot.
Amazing work waiting for this on console I just can’t enjoy the game with out seasons thank you All for ur hard work cant wait to see it come out in the future.
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )
crash

Post by crash »

If you use a wide spread mower, or choose not to make single windrow with the krone mover. The need for tedding should be gone. It's possible to make hay without tedding if the weather is good. But I'm afraid it's not doable because the thedder Is basicly a "switch"..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
OlD MrD

Post by OlD MrD »

YES tedding, YES weather needed, YES consequence *thumbsup*
Farming Simulator 15/17/19/22 on SeriesX & PC
Current tractor : Case IH 1455 XL
Current Map : Old Stream Farm
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

crash wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:54 pm If you use a wide spread mower, or choose not to make single windrow with the krone mover. The need for tedding should be gone. It's possible to make hay without tedding if the weather is good. But I'm afraid it's not doable because the thedder Is basicly a "switch"..
Currently, when the crop is wet you need to ted. If it is try you can leave it to the sun to dry.

We reserve the right to make any change :p
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

So can we expect to see it released to pc before console again or will it be ready for both at the same time?
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I would assume it will be the same as the majority of mods and realeased separately due to Microsoft/Sony testing
Weasle

Post by Weasle »

So you have to do tedding before grass starts to dry?

Are we going to have a tool like wopster to see the status of the grass or does the field info going to show that?

Thanks,
Newkid71

Post by Newkid71 »

To all of you at Realism Modding,

Thank you very much for bringing season to 17. I want to thank you for all the hard work you guys have done with 19. I am looking forward to being able to use Seasons in 19. I keep going back to 17 because of this mod.

Again thank you very much from this console player.
Have been playing since 15 on the Xbox 1