Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

blackiecat

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by blackiecat »

I think a nice touch in maps or seasons would be some flooding in the rivers after heavy rain, it happens all the time in real farming and most maps have a river or stream in them, it would make for some interesting decisions, the water looks a bit boring the same height all the time when you drive past
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

blackiecat wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:46 pm I think a nice touch in maps or seasons would be some flooding in the rivers after heavy rain, it happens all the time in real farming and most maps have a river or stream in them, it would make for some interesting decisions, the water looks a bit boring the same height all the time when you drive past
I believe they already said this isn’t possible due to the way maps are set up.
usaric

Post by usaric »

Wopster wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:36 pm Today we like to share the Seasons weather events.

I missed a few lightnings, but this is getting really nice. I have a question: will the rain impact in air temperature? (In FS17, for example, running Seasons, when the rain falls, the temperature does not drop, specially in Estancia Lapacho, where I was farming at 34°C and the rain started pouring and the temperature stationed at 34°until the night came). Also, I wish to add a suggestion for the creation of random climate harzards, such as an unexpected rail storm that will make you lose all or part of what you planted, forcing the player to "buy" crop insurance or even invest in more high tech weather prediction. It would add a lot of realism. The crop insurance could be a monthly deduct fee proportional to the field size or a single fee contract regarding a specific season, such as autumn (it could be 500 dollars per hectare and it would guarantee a payment based on the average yield of that crop if you would sell at the time of the loss). The high tech prediction could cost a bit more and give you a heads up of whats about to come.
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Any chance we could have a small round up of the current features? Be nice to see a list or new/improved features.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Jimbomodder wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 10:23 pm Any chance we could have a small round up of the current features? Be nice to see a list or new/improved features.
A list of features of seasons that are confirmed by realismus would be great, this topic is huge and takes forever looking for this information in the posts
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Also maybe a list of features that have been officially denied
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

If someone makes a list here, then I'll confirm or deny them (if made public).

We really want to finish this too but it is a lot of work to make it into what we want it to be (much better than Seasons17). And we have limited time as we all have families and work. Please bear with us.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

For me I would rather we just leave em to it and it will come soon enough because what time they do have away from work and there families would be better spent on creating another Genius mod if seasons 17 anything to go by thanks to all concerned at Realimus modding I wait patiently
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Rahkiin wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:41 pm We really want to finish this too but it is a lot of work to make it into what we want it to be (much better than Seasons17). And we have limited time as we all have families and work. Please bear with us.
Seasons 19 being made is already the best thing that has happened to this game Rahkiin.
So, I guess I wouldn't be just assuming if I say everybody appreciates the delicate work Realismus is putting into it.
And time constraints or pressure shouldn't be something you have to bear in the process.
I hope you all feel the well deserved satisfaction when it is completed.
Thank you to all for making the only "game changer" for FS19 :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

RODHA wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 3:07 pm
Rahkiin wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:41 pm We really want to finish this too but it is a lot of work to make it into what we want it to be (much better than Seasons17). And we have limited time as we all have families and work. Please bear with us.
Seasons 19 being made is already the best thing that has happened to this game Rahkiin.
So, I guess I wouldn't be just assuming if I say everybody appreciates the delicate work Realismus is putting into it.
And time constraints or pressure shouldn't be something you have to bear in the process.
I hope you all feel the well deserved satisfaction when it is completed.
Thank you to all for making the only "game changer" for FS19 :hi:
+1
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Guil

Post by Guil »

If anyone wants to try make a list I'll add it to the opening post and update it as they are confirmed or not. You can post it here or pm me the list and I'll confirm them or not with rahkiin and the rest of realismus.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Real weather items that could be added, Hail,wind, Flooding, Drought, early / Late snow, No snow, ground moisture. any one of these could change yield
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
JohnDeere77

Post by JohnDeere77 »

Ok Rahkiin, here is for you to confirm or deny;
- snow sticks to tires
- snowmasks for ingame maps
- Two harvests in one season is possible(needs a geo)
- A detailed users manual will be available
- Birth rates is likely changed since Seasons -17
- Weeds are changed from vanilla game
- New lighting, with visible sun rising and sets
- Daddychop is not in the target group
- Crop rotation is not a feature in Seasons
- Maintnance is splitted into repair and repaint, and repair-time is set to 30h use.
- Hay and straw heaps will not rot if stored under a roof
- Grass swaths will not rot over night as earlier. Now rotting is affected by weather. If its sunny, you dont need to use a tedder.
- Changed weather forecast, and would vary a lot more than in vanilla game
- Seasons will be launched within two weeks.
- New tree shader
- Crop-rotation is now (despite denying it🤠)a feature and it will affect yield. Also for grass, but a minor effect on this. Its including an incame croprotation-planner. Correct rotation will give you an «free» fertilize-level.
- Animals will graze in the animal-pens and affect the amount of food needed, at least if you dont feed them better food.
- Its still possible to donate money at Realismus moddings website
- New sound system for rain/wind/hail/storms that produces different sounds depending on the wind speed or amount of rain. Weather now also affects growth more but up to a limit
- Some tweaks are made to the vanilla soil mechanichs, and some soil management can be expected

- No hydrating of crops
- No flooding
- No soilcompaction

Puh!!
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
Shambala12

Post by Shambala12 »

Would be interesting to compare fs19 sales from before and after seasons comes out. I'd expect a huge influx of sales once its released.
OOWAR!!

Post by OOWAR!! »

I think it would be worth Giants employing them so they can release a more authentic farm sim, skills being shared, bugs identified by both teams earlier perhaps prior to release.
How many are waiting for this mod before they buy as the games is incomplete without it? How many new customers would be attracted by You Tube videos of a full on Farming year?

Any odds on what season it'll be out?
Spring:- Almost finished
Summer:- 3 months to go
Autumn:- That's when all the annual sports games come out
Winter:- It'll be FS 20 by then.
PC.
X BOX CONTROLLER