Horse stuck

Rooster_Cogburn

Horse stuck

Post by Rooster_Cogburn »

Hey guys one of my horses is stuck in the side of a building. Any idea how to reset I tried to sell it but I can’t sell it because it’s in use. Do I just wait for it to die? Will it die?
PrincessJessi84

Re: Horse stuck

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

hmm.. what happens if u take a different horse out of the pin? maybe that will return the first one??
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Rooster_Cogburn

Post by Rooster_Cogburn »

I should have tried that I ended up getting it out by playing around with it enough, turns out you can’t lift it with a tractor
Jalars86

Post by Jalars86 »

I got my horse stuck in end of the silage bunker. I ended up having to sell the bunker and move the horse and then re buy the bunker. Now I stay a safe distance from any buildings or placeables.
FS22 on PC and Xbox One
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I thought if you got far away enough the horses would automatically return to their pen.

I played with the horses for about 5 mins so I have no idea.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

"horse stuck in end of the silage bunker" you can find as [solved] bug with the next patch.

BTW: If the horse is stuck somewhere. it comes home after a while. Just wait.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Jalars86

Post by Jalars86 »

Good to know that they fixed it. I left it alone for 20 minutes and it never went home. My log file was half a mile long too. Haha. Just a repeating error of missing wheel attributes on my horse or something.
FS22 on PC and Xbox One
mrjoeyman

Post by mrjoeyman »

I still would like to know if anyone knows if the horses can actually die if they are not cared for?
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

In Seasons, yes. Basegame, no, they can't
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Guil

Post by Guil »

Horses return to the paddock after 1800 seconds I think. I was looking through an XML earlier and saw something about inactive horse return or similar.
09wildmagnia

Post by 09wildmagnia »

For FS22: If you exit out of the game and then re-enter, it will give you the option to ride ___ (horse name) in the same spot it allows it to reset a vehicle. Selecting this option will allow you to ride your horse away from the object it is stuck on/in. This happened to me when my horse got knocked off a bridge while riding and it separated me from the horse in the water. I couldn’t just select “E” to get back on.