Idea to the next update ?

Hielke

Idea to the next update ?

Post by Hielke »

Okay, i made a singleplayer game where i decided to be a contractor but there is one that really annoys me and i really hope it will be fixed. The problem is that you can only do one contracting at a time and it isn't even realistic, Cause my father is at contractor and he makes most of the time more than two contracts at a time

I really hope that it can be fixede so i can enjoy fs19 even more
Newholland T8

Re: Idea to the next update ?

Post by Newholland T8 »

It’s a much more simplified system in FS19, we run contracts ourselves aswell as our own farm, and yes multiple contracts makes sense if you have the means to do so, but there’s a balance in the game because some people aren’t farmers or hardcore players they just enjoy the game and the peace and tranquility it offers to players with no farming background, and trust me if you take on too much at once it can be a real headache I learned that the hard way in my early years!
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
Hielke

Re: New Holland t8

Post by Hielke »

Thanks for your answer and yeah I think you are correct but I still think that there should be a setting where you could chose how many contracts you could in ones so the "amateurs" could choose that there only can be done one contracting at the time and the pros could choose that there could be done 2 or 3 contracts at the time
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

How many contracts you want to choose, when the field changes all the time?
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Another cotton harvester that dumps lose cotton in to trailers