John Deere Gator

klehman775

John Deere Gator

Post by klehman775 »

I have the Steam edition of Farming Simulator 19 and was wondering if I purchased the John Deere Gator from the website here would it work on the steam version of the game where I would put it in my mods folder. (I know there are already "free mods" of this but I rather have an official one instead of the free one).
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Re: John Deere Gator

Post by Stegei »

Yes the JD Gator from farming-simulator.com will also work with the Steam version.
klehman775

Post by klehman775 »

Stegei wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:58 pm Yes the JD Gator from farming-simulator.com will also work with the Steam version.
Thanks for the information
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Is it just me, or are the Gator and Retriever unpleasant to drive in?

Don't like it how the Gator seems to brake when you let go of the throttle for instance
Ignorance is bliss
FarmerGazz

Post by FarmerGazz »

Will the gator be available to buy for console players, . Its currently is not for separate sale,
NateS

Post by NateS »

It is available for 99 cents in the modhub
PC & PS4
FarmerGazz

Post by FarmerGazz »

NateS wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:08 am It is available for 99 cents in the modhub
Yeah nah it's not available on xb1, the marhindra is for sale , and there is nothing in mod hub.
Jämtvargen

Post by Jämtvargen »

Yes it says on PS4. "This content is currently not available"
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

iwan073 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:42 am Is it just me, or are the Gator and Retriever unpleasant to drive in?

Don't like it how the Gator seems to brake when you let go of the throttle for instance
I actually really like driving them, pretty fun to drive imo
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
NateS

Post by NateS »

I guess I didn't actually try to buy it. It shows up as for sale at 99 cents. The Mahindra is better anyway :)
PC & PS4
jpm1

Post by jpm1 »

Giants should really put that DLC on Steam. i mean Steam is very useful for backups. you don't need to back up anything with them. i don't need the Gator, but i would gladly purchase it to support Giants soft., because they regularly release cool mods for free
PunkinFmr

Post by PunkinFmr »

What are y’all using the gators for? Maybe I’m just not creative enough to find a good use.
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

PunkinFmr wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:24 am What are y’all using the gators for? Maybe I’m just not creative enough to find a good use.
I’ve only really used the Mahindra so far. It is actually pretty handy for getting around, especially off-road. (I like it better than the pickups for that.) Also, while I wouldn’t necessarily file this under realistic, I’ve discovered that it is surprisingly useful for towing combine headers. *thumbsup*
Hulkster

Post by Hulkster »

I can't see why you can't tow a small header with one even in real life, as long as it's not to rough, you can push most headers around by hand on concrete, not the 45foot ones obviously 🤔.
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

Hulkster wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:09 am I can't see why you can't tow a small header with one even in real life, as long as it's not to rough, you can push most headers around by hand on concrete, not the 45foot ones obviously 🤔.
Yeah, that last bit is the “strains reality” part. I’m currently using it to tow a 45 footer. :blushnew: To the game’s credit though, it’s not always easy; getting moving is slow and the header can push the UTV around if you aren’t careful.