how do you use your equipment and leased equipment at the same time?

chaskuchar1

how do you use your equipment and leased equipment at the same time?

Post by chaskuchar1 »

doing hard mode. back from Africa and finally able to play fs19. I don't know how to use my tractor and tipper and the leaswed equipment on a contract harvesting field. it puts a tractor and tippwer there. should I leeaswe the harvwstwr and use my own tractor and tippwer to do the lease? chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Guil

Re: how do you use your equipment and leased equipment at the same time?

Post by Guil »

You only get the option to lease all equipment or not at all. You can still use your own equipment and then only what you need from the leased stuff. All leased stuff appear at the shop and after you complete a contract make sure to go back to the contract screen and press the button to complete it.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

hope I understood your correctly. I do see all the equipment that is leased but if I don't use the tractor and tipper I won't get charged for leasing them??? what the heck, I will try it and let you know... so far I like playing hard. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Guil

Post by Guil »

I think it charges you the amount on the contract screen whether you use all or none of it but haven't tested it. It's very cheap compared to normally leasing stuff.
NateS

Post by NateS »

It charges you the same whether you use one piece or all. But as Guil said, it's not nearly like leasing from the shop. It's more like borrowing from your neighbor, cost wise.
PC & PS4