Selling pallets of beets or in bulk?

NowHeresRoy

Selling pallets of beets or in bulk?

Post by NowHeresRoy »

So i was noticing that the Grimme RH 24-60 makes pallets of beets and potatoes. What is the purpose of this?
Do the pallets sell for more at the sell point?
Any help is appreciated, Thanks
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
Coltar452017

Re: Selling pallets of beets or in bulk?

Post by Coltar452017 »

Bulk sells for more money
W1der

Post by W1der »

The pallets can be used when feeding pigs ... works just like the Bigbags does.

Is bulk really a higher pay back over the pallets!?
My guess is that it is the same ...

I have not gotten in to beets other than harvesting them as a contractor in FS19.
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

Also, does anyone actually know if you can sell the pallets at all. Because it wont take them at the normal sell points
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

NowHeresRoy wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:21 pm Also, does anyone actually know if you can sell the pallets at all. Because it wont take them at the normal sell points
It is a bug known to Giants and they are fixing it :)
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

Thanks realogger
PC User
TEXAS USA
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

can't use the pallets to feed the pigs either. So as of now you can't do anything with the pallets :sadnew:
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

lefe1 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:27 am can't use the pallets to feed the pigs either. So as of now you can't do anything with the pallets :sadnew:
The pallets are kinda fixed in patch 1.2 (which have not been officially released). I tried the beta version and you can atleast sell the pallets now. However, unlike FS17 you are not paid better for selling the pallets compared to bulk. It is now the same price, which defies the whole point of using the pallets (unless you like that extra work).
SirLANsalot

Post by SirLANsalot »

Pallets does have the possibility of being able to move more in one trip then with a tipper. Each Pallet is 1k of potato/beets so you would need to move more then 59 of them to be better then the SB 30/1040. If you get the Fleagle flatbed off of the modhub you can triple or even quad stack that trailer meaning you could move a whopping 80 pallets (10x2x4). If you are just vanilla then the little tipper can be road trained, leaving the possibilities to be endless (each one can be stacked 3x2x3 even, meaning it can move 18k instead of its configured 12k).

Its more work to do it this way, but you CAN move more product to market. Generally tho, its better to just use a tipper.