Disgusted with giants

Rabid Shaun

Disgusted with giants

Post by Rabid Shaun »

I dont know about yal but I am disgusted that Giants made the american map look like americans are white trash and junk hoarders. Im not sure why the german map hap such clean property and american has a trashed house junk pile in front of the house. I am sure that this is not the intended feeling from giants but man this is bs. Otherwise I love the game and will play the heck out of it.
DirectCedar

Re: Disgusted with giants

Post by DirectCedar »

It seems to be a common complaint that the American map is littered with junk. Not sure what effect they were aiming for there. Also not sure what they were going for with a farming game on the beach with surfboards.
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

I dont believe it was ever GIANTS intention to upset/discriminate anyone by the layout of maps tbh...
Xbox 1

Thankyou to GIANTS and all Modders for making FS great :)

Smile Folks
NateS

Post by NateS »

And, as always, they seem to be obsessed with having mountains in their maps. News flash: we can't farm mountains!
PC & PS4
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

I don't mind the junk that much, but it clearly blocks you, especially the one in starting area, which is already really bad.
Dunno what they were aiming for combining ghetto/white trash trailer park/middle class suburban elements. Besides town is dead, like everyone was abducted by aliens besides beach. No civilians in other parts of map as well, no truck mixers or trucks on roads like in Pre Launch Streams.
I hope when I start playing EU map, it will be better.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I gotta keep the Pinto to finish my V8 conversion.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:12 pm I gotta keep the Pinto to finish my V8 conversion.
HEY GUIL

Taco's witty reply here isn't funny anymore since you deleted all our jokes leading up to it...
Curthbert

Post by Curthbert »

To be honest I am starting to think that these forum has only one purpose - it's our little room where we can close ourselves behind sound-proof doors and start screaming.
There are same topics over and over again and there is nobody from Giants who feel like saying something. Nobody is probably reading it even, or just maybe someone who is paid to take the care of this forum. We paid money for this game and we supported this game development studio so we will probably have to wait for their ideas and their way how to solve everything.

Besides, is there any single person who ever suggested anything for this game and they really did it in real?
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Taco, remember to shield that gas tank on that Pinto as they are infamous for exploding. People will ask Who Dat Who Der Pinto on fire?
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Showdizzle wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 pm Taco, remember to shield that gas tank on that Pinto as they are infamous for exploding. People will ask Who Dat Who Der Pinto on fire?
No humour. Careful or you'll get done went.
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

I got feeling that map wasn' t done as US map originally,and converted to US map last minute. Only one real US thing there is a flag.
Chirches , roads( layout and striping), fences,road signs( how many 15 miles speed limit signs did you see around? 20 yes but not 15), houses - nothing american over there. And traffic are real junk. American truck sim has real american traffic. Right mix of US and other countries vehicles. How come US traffic doesn' t have jeeps, SUVs and trucks is just beyond my understanding.
I play it as some south american map which one has US flags for some unknown reason.
Jaydon8817

Post by Jaydon8817 »

Curthbert wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:19 pm To be honest I am starting to think that these forum has only one purpose - it's our little room where we can close ourselves behind sound-proof doors and start screaming.
There are same topics over and over again and there is nobody from Giants who feel like saying something. Nobody is probably reading it even, or just maybe someone who is paid to take the care of this forum. We paid money for this game and we supported this game development studio so we will probably have to wait for their ideas and their way how to solve everything.

Besides, is there any single person who ever suggested anything for this game and they really did it in real?
I understand where you coming from but GIANTS employees do read through the forums... but its mainly the moderators that speak up and i dont think they are employees of GIANTS but i do honeatly believe the likes of Lisertan do certainly read through some Topics...
Xbox 1

Thankyou to GIANTS and all Modders for making FS great :)

Smile Folks
NewFarmer2018

Post by NewFarmer2018 »

Is true that most Europeans hate America aka Trumps dump.
Hatred out of jealousy probably.
Ravenport is Giants worst map ever.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I cant say if Europe at large hates americans/America.. but I can say that they r absolutely not jealous of us.. at least not germany.. they r one of the most progressive and technologically advanced countries on the planet.. maybe u should watch what bold statements u make least it come across as some sort of racist taunt.. some of us r here for a farming game and not ignorant ********.. thanks
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I can safely say I don’t know a single British person who either hates or is jealous of Americans or America. 👍🏼