Something about CLAAS? GIANTS READ THIS

mattbrun12

Re: Something about CLAAS? GIANTS READ THIS

Post by mattbrun12 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:43 am

throsbi wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:26 am
Just curious what parts of the US you see Class as I have not, I usually travel from the south central states thru the midwest. Maybe I dont pay as much attention to farm equipement as I used to when I was actually farming idk.
Claas around Minnesota, forage harvesters and the combine we use is a Claas Lexion.
FS17 / XB1
FS19 / PC

kwaka

Post by kwaka » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:29 am

Maybe due to Claas being involved with Command and Conquer game. Probably have a contract with them that's why they are not officially in FS and probably wont be without it being a mod.

niggle44

Post by niggle44 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 am

You will just have to play on PC and use the Class mods that are available.

throsbi

Post by throsbi » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:09 pm

kwaka wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:29 am
Maybe due to Claas being involved with Command and Conquer game. Probably have a contract with them that's why they are not officially in FS and probably wont be without it being a mod.
I find it funny Command and Conquer needs farm equipement. O wait I see what Giants did there :this:

george.earlslight

Post by george.earlslight » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:28 pm

Claas is already licensed by another German company making another Farming Sim. I'm guessing there's an exclusivity clause.

kwaka

Post by kwaka » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:16 pm

throsbi wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:09 pm
kwaka wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:29 am
I find it funny Command and Conquer needs farm equipement. O wait I see what Giants did there :this:
Wow ….Thanks Giant for making me look like a plank!! Guess CnC is a swear word in your book? So much for free speech.

jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:39 pm

george.earlslight wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:28 pm
Claas is already licensed by another German company making another Farming Sim. I'm guessing there's an exclusivity clause.
Obliviously no way to know for sure, but I'd doubt there is since they were talking about trying to get a deal with them last year.

Crazof

Post by Crazof » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:01 pm

need to save something big for FS21

FARMBOSS

Post by FARMBOSS » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Claas will surely arrive in FS21. The question is if it will arrive in FS19 too.

Now, we all know that Claas made a deal with cattles+crops, but a big company like Class will never say no to join Farming Simulator too. Especialy when all the rest big brands are already here.

These kind of companies ( Claas, John Deere etc) , are not accepting rules, they make the rules. As about FS19, IMO Class wanted to be at front cover, a seat that was taken already by John Deere.

Negotiations between Class and Giants continues, if they make a deal for FS19 I think Class would not want to be as DLC because maybe not many people will buy that DLC, so IF Claas will arrive in FS19 it will be a part of the base game ; arrive as a free mod or as a free DLC , so all players will have the chance to use Claas in the game.

Well, patience is the keyword here. If we will have Claas or not in FS, surely is not up to us the players but up to Claas. They will arrive, as about when, time will tell :)
Look dear, I will give you a beer, but I will NEVER give you my John Deere !

parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:57 pm

throsbi wrote:
Just curious what parts of the US you see Class as I have not, I usually travel from the south central states thru the midwest. Maybe I dont pay as much attention to farm equipement as I used to when I was actually farming idk.
Until recently, I’d never seen Claas anywhere in the states, and certainly not in the Southeast. So, I was pretty surprised when I spotted the Lexion (I think it was a 700-series) in the yellow and black NA livery at small independent dealership in Athens, Alabama.

IceUul

Post by IceUul » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:03 am

Also PC users should not worry, FS17 had all the newer Claas equipment made as mods and they were well built. I am sure most of them will be converted to FS19 too.

Also, i this Command And Conquer Strategy game joke is good, to replace cattle+crops name with it.

parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:14 am

IceUul wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:03 am
I am sure most of them will be converted to FS19 too.
Smety is already working on a Claas Torion and is said to have plans to convert his ‘17 mods over.

FARMBOSS

Post by FARMBOSS » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:32 am

Let's face it, Claas is a nice brand, all the brands in Farming Simulator are nice, but only one brand is the king ; John Deere !!!

Here in Europe the John Deere tractors made in Germany. I spoke with many friends which are farmers and I asked them to tell me which is the best tractor despite the brand they drive. Their answer? John Deere.

Yes, it would be nice to have Claas in Farming Simulator, but the privilege to have John Deere is above all !!!

Happy Farming guys.
Look dear, I will give you a beer, but I will NEVER give you my John Deere !

kewldude_001

Post by kewldude_001 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:42 am

throsbi wrote:
So you know Caterpillar and Claas joined together to make the the US Lexion series back in 2000, but Cat sold their half to Claas a few years after. Claas still uses the original color scheme of yellow-black but removed Cat's logo and placed Claas. They sell both color schemes in the US the Yellow-Black and the White-Green. But don't get it confused with AGCO Challenger which is licensed from Caterpillar and has the same Yellow-Black scheme. In the end if it says Lexion on it its Class, if it say Challenger it is AGCO. Course I am surprised we didn't get the Challenger harvester when Giants got AGCO licensing for FS17. Would of liked having one in game.

lefe1

Post by lefe1 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:48 am

Seen a couple of Lexion around my area in ohio. when taken a joy ride..
Thank you, modders that make mods for PS4. Keep up the awesome work.

240 on ravenport

What You Looking At.. HaHa