Custom Modding

iLLBill606

Custom Modding

Post by iLLBill606 »

I'm just stating, Please Giants, allow Custom Modding submits for Americanized JD equipment to all platforms! Would be very thankful from all of us in America!

Consist of Americanized tires(if not allowed, atleast their row crop versions under a different brand), lights, and other american differences!
ClassicTractors

Re: Custom Modding

Post by ClassicTractors »

They won't be able to AFAIK because they use tire brands that aren't licensed in the game (Firestone and Goodyear).
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

It's likely that only EU spec is allowed because the license agreement is with the European divisions of the companies and hence why we see EU spec in the game.
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

theSeb wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:39 pm It's likely that only EU spec is allowed because the license agreement is with the European divisions of the companies and hence why we see EU spec in the game.
Could they possibly come as a lizard brand or just have the option for row crop?

The other spec, such as lights that are not labeled a brand. are you saying those cant either because of the contract with EU?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The seb means we don't see them as the European versions of the tractors
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Custom Modding really make some quality mods! If you're not on their facebook page, you should!

https://www.facebook.com/custom.mdg/
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

So take the name off the tires...I could live with that and understand as a license issue. But to say EU versions only is load of you know what. If that's true then it's sad and pathetic and I'll stop with game and buying in the future. I see no issue here and Custom Mods look like very high quality, well made mods that I would love to use!!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
iLLBill606

Post by iLLBill606 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:32 pm So take the name off the tires...I could live with that and understand as a license issue. But to say EU versions only is load of you know what. If that's true then it's sad and pathetic and I'll stop with game and buying in the future. I see no issue here and Custom Mods look like very high quality, well made mods that I would love to use!!
"LIKED"
pcdoc

Post by pcdoc »

Personally I couldn't give a flying toss at what name is on the tyres, I never look. The mod is the main thing and it working correctly. I dont like Michelin tyres because they're too wide and make the tractor look stuff.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

If it's a license issue of EU vs US spec, then using the same tyre brand as in the game won't solve the problem. It's the rest of the tractor.
garyst

Post by garyst »

My goodness that s790 with wide floater tires and the 8r with row crop duals and American style weights looks really good. Sure wish giants would allow his mods on console or at least give us more American style options for their in game equipment.
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

It would be nice to have a round cotton bales harvester
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:32 pm So take the name off the tires...I could live with that and understand as a license issue. But to say EU versions only is load of you know what. If that's true then it's sad and pathetic and I'll stop with game and buying in the future. I see no issue here and Custom Mods look like very high quality, well made mods that I would love to use!!
So i should stop playing world of tanks on the PS4 because WARGAMING will not bring certain game features to the console version??

Pathetic to say the least.

Stop hitting on GIANTS, as it is not their fault. You fancy paying the license fee to have other stuff in the game???

BTW i just downloaded the combine and tractors from CUSTOM MODDING and they are absolutely fantastic. Will come in handy for when i decide to farm on a USA map.
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Please dont turn this into a console vs pc thing
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

redglasses wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:38 am ^^Please dont turn this into a console vs pc thing
Too late son; it's always a console vs PC thing :lol: