Patch 1.2.0.0 time to start over :)

iLLBill606

Re: Patch 1.2.0.0 time to start over :)

Post by iLLBill606 »

I agree, among many other things! However, some might criticize what i am gonna say here! But, I like that a lot of this stuff doesn't come right away. Yes, it might hurt for debut sales and/or immediate game play, but since its a 2 year game unlike sports games, the things that come out shortly after release or even sometime after help the longevity and quality of the game with it being either from giants or modders!
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:36 pm
theSeb wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:24 pm ...
Sounds to me like it was meant to be in the game at release time, but they ran out of time.
Confirmed:
Lisertan wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:26 pm ...
Zum Release hätten wir es auch gerne schon gehabt, aber es wollte nicht ganz so wie wir wollen, daher musste es leider warten.
viewtopic.php?f=874&t=136419&start=15#p1063953
Since apparently reading that it is a English forum is so impossible I translated your post so all none German speakers can do something called reading it and being informed as not all English Speakers speak other languages.

On the 21st, hopefully the patch should already be out, that's the WE before Christmas, when we patch there I weave quiet tears because if THANK YOU what breaks, ade Christmas The whole thing is much easier than, for example, the GE and should also go well out of the hand for lay farmers.

For the release we would have liked to have had it already, but it didn't want to be quite the way we want, so unfortunately it had to wait.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

What else you want to know …. Believe me, in this special case, I never ever would try to translate it. I tried it and it sounds not OK to me. But you can believe me, this is now confirmed, quoted and linked and that's all: it was meant to be in the game at release time, but they ran out of time.

Confirmed (But not translated)!
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

ltl.vamp wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:03 pm What else you want to know …. Believe me, in this special case, I never ever would try to translate it. I tried it and it sounds not OK to me. But you can believe me, this is now confirmed, quoted and linked and that's all: it was meant to be in the game at release time, but they ran out of time.

Confirmed (But not translated)!
I didn't say it wasn't confirmed just not translated learn from it and move on.
Juls

Post by Juls »

Was it only me watching the millions of dollars counting down while he was editing the map in the video?

I don’t mind paying some money but if it’s rediculous then someone will release a mod to make it cheaper or free and having the cost in the first place will be pointless.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Juls wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:18 am Was it only me watching the millions of dollars counting down while he was editing the map in the video?

I don’t mind paying some money but if it’s rediculous then someone will release a mod to make it cheaper or free and having the cost in the first place will be pointless.
Money went from 10,500,000 to 9,810,009 during all that work

Total cost including the cost of placeables that were added = 689,991
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

I hope it will be easy to make hills in existing fields without messing anything up.
A lot of maps I like the layout of but they are flat and boring, if I could turn the fields into rolling hills that would be amazing.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I'm really excited for this, now giants should make a blank map for us to start from completely fresh
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Fauztran

Post by Fauztran »

Just imagine what modders will be able to do with this.

Machines that can "dig", "shovel" and push dirt around so you can modify your land manually.
Whoa! They come with back hoes?!
Started playing since FS2011. Now Playing FS19 on and off.
I play as "Fauz" or " Papa" in Multiplayer
STEAM Id: Fauztran
reider

Post by reider »

In the past if you dug up certain areas it caused problems somewhere else in the map. So only time will tell on this one how it pans out. Like you flattened an embankment and some distance away a hole appeared in a field, for example.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

why don't you guys go play--->Professional Construction simulator... if you want all of that stuff.
coolfarmer

Post by coolfarmer »

I don't like the behavior where you modify the terrain and it cost you money for EVERY CLIC. I imagine more a system where you can modify all you wish on the terrain/texture then "Validate" all these changes by clicking a button and ONLY after that you pay the bill. Imagine I am an artist and I want to modelise some beautiful mountains arround my farm, this will take me time and a bunch of trial and error (I don't want to use money cheat, I play in a realist way).

My system is far better than "Pay every clic". A proof? I have never used Amazon One-Clic :mrgreen:
Last edited by coolfarmer on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Emmiran

Post by Emmiran »

I've reconsidered and yes, there should be a confirm/undo process before it's finalised.
Last edited by Emmiran on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stay at home Dad, turned terrible streamer :)

https://www.twitch.tv/emmiran
Juls

Post by Juls »

Agreed it should be a mode you enter that has “undo” when you confirm changes then the money is taken. If you employ a contractor to move dirt you don’t walk around behind him throwing $100 bills at him. You wait till the end then pay, regardless of what work is done/undone or otherwise.
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Wow yhis why im not on forums giants shows you all something new and you all are crying about it already. Atleast wait til after it come out snd see how it works. My 4 year old neice dont cry as much as some people on here