(Mods) A major change in demand

muzickmage

Re: (Mods) A major change in demand

Post by muzickmage »

@PrincessJessi84
I agree 100%. I like having separate farms as well (on some playthroughs). Having the option to setup a sheep farm in one area, and a cow farm in a completely different area, is an option I love the placeable idea for. The landscaping tool adds to this preference.

I don't want to create maps from scratch either using this new tool. That would be just too tedius, and I want to play the game, not create it. But as you pointed out, its a great asset to have when wanting to fine toon a map to your preference.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I just watched some youtube videos from people with the new landscaping tool. boy! I can't wait till we get it.(fingers crossed on early next week) it's going to be Awesome!. But I also don't want the GREAT Map makers out there to quit making maps.and by the way you cannot create a map from scratch with this landscaping tool..
Last edited by lefe1 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I remember when I was on xbone and I played fs15 and was looking at the features of 17.. I was sooooo excited about the placeable system.. so when I finally got it I played GCV for awhile cause it was the new map but ultimately I sunk myself into sosnovka.. it was perfect.. so much flat area on an already good looking map.. we didn't have too many placeables on console at that point but I used every bit of what we had.. and I really owned that map.. I "redid" the different farm areas with whatever was available and used the cultivator to make roads and stuff.. yea it wasn't perfect.. but for what I had to work with I loved it.. and I had sooooooooo much fun doing it.. growing and building my farm.. I sunk more hours into that save than any other.. now they have taken this principle and just taken it to a whole new level.. I wanna download the beta but idk.. I kinda wanna wait for stable release too
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

lefe1 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:28 pm I just watched some youtube videos from people with the new landscaping tool. boy! I can't wait till we get it.(fingers crossed on early next week) it's going to be Awesome!. But I also don't want the GREAT Map makers out there to quit making maps.and by the way you cannot create a map from scratch with this landscaping tool..
Can you post a link to that. I must be an *$#%§* when searching for things.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Thanks lefe
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
pcdoc

Post by pcdoc »

Haha! Me with the ingame "sort the terraforming mess" tool would be around 0.0001% as good as Alien Jim or Stevie's maps, nah I'll wait and see if the aforementioned put out any maps.

Having said all that, the new tool is a proving to be a welcome addition. So far there will be less stess on my various machines suspension.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

I’ll stick with the maps modders make.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

It also costs money to shape stuff so if you dont have a bit of cash you won't get everything you want done. Watched djgoham go through about 40k in a few mins.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Eric8604

Post by Eric8604 »

I've been waiting to see if irrigation will somehow get put in game either by mod or a feature added by patch