Having trouble finding missing crops..

Electsilver8

Having trouble finding missing crops..

Post by Electsilver8 »

Hello all, I came across this topic trying to find out something. The "other" silo, I understand it's the train silos but my problem is on the price page where it shows how many crops you have, it says I have 27,000 L of soybean, and several Liters of wheat, but I have searched through my own silo and both of the train silos, but there's no crops at all. I can't figure out where they are. Any help is greatly appreciated
cwattyeso

Re: Having trouble finding missing crops..

Post by cwattyeso »

Have you by any chance bought and placed the Silo Extension for your farm's silo? If you have there seems to be bug in the game with that, where your Crop when tipped at your Silo instead of going into your count it does get added to the 'Other Silo' amount, however this means you can't then take it out of your actual Silo again as the game thinks it's now at the Train Silos, which it also isn't. So basically your Crop is lost. If you play on Console you are pretty screwed with the only way to recover is to sell off the Silo Extension and never use it to regain functionality of your main silo, on PC you work around this by editing your savegame items.xml to transfer the 'Other Silo' crop quantity and add it to your main silo values for each crop and then remember to delete the Extension when you next boot up the game.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Thanks for replying. That's kinda what happened, I ended up selling the extensions and the main silo and when I sold them I had a message come up letting me know I still had crops in all 3 even though I couldn't empty it out. The game automatically sold the crops for me so I got the money for it and now I've placed them again hoping it will be different.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Ok I have places another silo with extensions, and I've put around 170,000 L is soybean in there. I went to get it out and it shows I only have 57,000 L even though on the price screen it shows 173,000 L in my "owned" silo and it shows 116,000 L in "other". Does anybody know how to contact Giants over this?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

As far as I know it has been reported but you could check the bug report section. Definitely wouldn’t recommend buying another
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Ill check it out, How do you get to the bug report section?
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Go to technical support it's second from top