Disable Vehicle Camera Collision

Faelandaea

Re: Disable Vehicle Camera Collision

Post by Faelandaea »

Pict wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:39 am
lefe1 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:25 pm Still hope we get this in the update..
It should be built in as an option in the settings.

I get the feeling that the mod folder is going to be full of stuff that fixes the game, more like a patch folder. When it should just be for true mods.
That's how FS17 was for me. most of my mods were scripts that made the game do what i think it should have done by default:
  1. Courseplay to actually give Ai some "I" in the AI.
  2. GPS - Since almost ALL modern farming equipment has the option of the same technology in real life.
  3. No camera collision ... because so many situations need this to make things easier
  4. Follow me - Because on larger farm operations no one works alone. May as well get the vehicles there at once even if you DO plan on working them all individually.
  5. Fruit Text Hud - Because some of us actually know how to read as opposed to relying on a picture.
There are many other scripts I used, such as Seasons and MR, but the ones bulleted above were my absolute must haves for any save game.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Faelandaea wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:46 pm
Pict wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:39 am
lefe1 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:25 pm Still hope we get this in the update..
It should be built in as an option in the settings.

I get the feeling that the mod folder is going to be full of stuff that fixes the game, more like a patch folder. When it should just be for true mods.
That's how FS17 was for me. most of my mods were scripts that made the game do what i think it should have done by default:
  1. Courseplay to actually give Ai some "I" in the AI.
  2. GPS - Since almost ALL modern farming equipment has the option of the same technology in real life.
  3. No camera collision ... because so many situations need this to make things easier
  4. Follow me - Because on larger farm operations no one works alone. May as well get the vehicles there at once even if you DO plan on working them all individually.
  5. Fruit Text Hud - Because some of us actually know how to read as opposed to relying on a picture.
There are many other scripts I used, such as Seasons and MR, but the ones bulleted above were my absolute must haves for any save game.
From what i understand, Follow Me, GPS and CP are all in the works. Once i have these mods and a good UK map, i am set for next 2 years.

The Vehicle Fruit Hud is a great mod too....
the big print giveth the small print taketh
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I really wonder why Giants insist on not getting this mod/option to the game?
There must be a reason for resisting peoples rightful request right?
Making it a mod or a togglable option wouldn't hurt anyone would it?
So, what is the insistence for?
PS5 / FS22