Auto loading trailer and egg pallets.

snyperal

Auto loading trailer and egg pallets.

Post by snyperal »

Is there an auto loading trailer out yet? And how come we can't palletize our eggs? Them eggs are quite fiddly.

Cheers, Al
iB055

Re: Auto loading trailer and egg pallets.

Post by iB055 »

I have trouble selling eggs because the boxes fall below the sale point trigger. They don't sell from the pickup boxes nor do they sell from the bale trailers so offloading manually is the only option it seems.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
cvKurt

Post by cvKurt »

FARMBOSS wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:41 pm... and not the Mahindra.
Been using the Mahindra since day 1 to sell my eggs... no issues whatsoever. But I am careful to load them neatly (so I get as many boxes on the Mahindra as possible), use straps. Some sell without removing straps, but the rest go as soon as I remove them. Don't recall ever having to manually unload any.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Are eggs very profitable? Been thinking about doing them
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Dang that's a lot of chickens. How are they on feeding? Do they eat alot?
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Cool thanks, I believe I'm gonna wait to see if we get an autoload trailer for the eggs, I saw some videos and it looks so frustrating to load them by hand.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

The update is supposedly going to fix the cartons so the spawn like they should. Too many partial boxes atm. I use mahindra as well if i don't drive over 45 mph i can safely deliver 9 boxes at a time. I had 100 chickens so didn't have alot of boxes but it was ok money. 1500-2k depending on how full the boxes were. Trick i found was boxes always filled right to left so when second box appeared i loaded first box then moved second in fisrt spot rinse and repeat and would get around 3k doing that method.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
GenXFarmer

Post by GenXFarmer »

FARMBOSS wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:09 pm A chicken never eats too much IRL.
In the game, make sure you feed them with wheat or/and barley and keep them always clean in order to achieve 100% productivity.
Why don't we have to provide water for the chickens? There's even water dispensers in the pen.
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
clintmasterflex

Post by clintmasterflex »

The auto loader and egg pallets are bugged for me right now, they won't pick them up, no problem loading anything but eggs thus far...
nstaggs83

Post by nstaggs83 »

I have the Animal Goods Transport Mod and play on the Flamboyant Map. The Egg pallets are auto loaded to the trailer. The only place on this map to sell eggs is at the Restaurant. When I pull the trailer over the unloading area it does nothing.
I tried to manually unload them with a skid steer and pallet fork and the fork went through them like they were invisible.

I do not have any problems at all with this mod for milk and wool, it's only the auto unload for the egg pallets.
michfarmer56

Post by michfarmer56 »

I've been using a TLX Phoenix mod with the pallets autoload box. Works perfectly with eggs, and haven't had any issue with unload triggers. Might be worth looking into.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

nstaggs83 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:53 pm I have the Animal Goods Transport Mod and play on the Flamboyant Map. The Egg pallets are auto loaded to the trailer. The only place on this map to sell eggs is at the Restaurant. When I pull the trailer over the unloading area it does nothing.
I tried to manually unload them with a skid steer and pallet fork and the fork went through them like they were invisible.

I do not have any problems at all with this mod for milk and wool, it's only the auto unload for the egg pallets.
You need to unload the pallets, either to the trailer or to the ground - how-to in F1 menu
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick