Comparison video

FamerPhil

Comparison video

Post by FamerPhil »

Rasping rabbit

Re: Comparison video

Post by Rasping rabbit »

To save anybody clicking out of curiosity it’s an fs17 to fs19 comparison.

I hadn’t realised how much better the graphics were on 19, but stopped watching at the part where ‘the map was too small because you can’t drive a triple wheel Big Bud down every road on the map’ 😆
Knottypine

Post by Knottypine »

That's actually a pretty decent comparison video. They pretty much nailed everything on the head. One thing that is a good mention is the braking. I tried using a larger harvester and found that fully jamming on the brakes didn't really seem to want to stop the machine. It was a very strange feeling, not even going fast, the brakes didn't seem to do anything at all and it just kept on rolling for a while. This was on a flat surface in the shop parking lot in Ravenport. If I was on a hill I'm sure it would be much worse.

I'm enjoying FS19, however, in time I'm hoping that certain things that were done better in 17 make it into 19.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Yeah I know, that's kind of silly. No one puts triples on a Big Bud anyway. Plus you can fit a Case Quadtrac and all of those big tractors anywhere.
G'day
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

The kid should just have is mom take it back to the store
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

well in real life vehicles just don't stop right then when putting on the brakes. this is just average, it all depends on how heavy(load size)
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

geesh that video haha the shadow's move well ya the sun does in 19 and not in 17 geesh
Curthbert

Post by Curthbert »

Crazof wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:33 am The kid should just have is mom take it back to the store
It doesn't make sense. People can't discuss the product they spent money on? They can't compare products? They can't say what they think or what? Because there is really no way how to play games for free and later decide if you want to buy them or not, we have to buy it and then we can express our feelings about it..
Hawke67

Post by Hawke67 »

Crazof wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:33 am The kid should just have is mom take it back to the store
Really? Can you please explain how that degrading comment was even remotely nessecary or helpful?
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

It wasn't helpful, but neither are a bunch of other comments on this site.
throsbi

Post by throsbi »

The comments seem to point out the video is a customer aiming to provide justification as to why they think fs19 is bad.

hmm now do I go watch or go play fs19 hmmm

Ok so I figured I better watch the video and judge for myself and I can say without a doubt my first statement is correct. Didnt make it past the halfway mark as it was so obvious the video was to try justify why they think fs19 was bad. Its not even close to a comparison video.

Thats my take on the video and posts so far.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Some of the criticism is just from being used to an old way and not being able to adapt to a new way.
Other things are truly valid and there is still a lot of tweaking left to get FS19 right. Maybe a "somewhere in between" would make it "perfect" !?

And here is a tip ... if your equipment is to large ... use stuff that fits ... :this:
Or ... If you cant fit triple wheels on the road ... buy a placeable service shed in the area of where you want to use the equipment and modify it when you get there!

Some "portable service equipment" would be nice ... *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5