Beyond a joke.. Console update

NickCooper

Re: Beyond a joke.. Console update

Post by NickCooper »

I cant believe the people who talk stuff here on this form. I play on xbox but I just make the game work. I rather wait longer for it to be right then rushed and there more problems. Its a game not a part of your life. Just be thankful that its on Xbox and PlayStation. Because giants can just say yea we are not making it consaul anymore.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

haha they won't be doing that because they are making more money from consoles than they are from pc...
SirLANsalot

Post by SirLANsalot »

lefe1 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:16 pm haha they won't be doing that because they are making more money from consoles than they are from pc...
At the expense of more overhead.

It costs a lot more money to licence and build a game for console then it is for PC. Also there is the production costs of making CD's for the consoles (and those fees), which is why its $60 for the console version of the game vs $35 for PC.

As such they do make more off of PC then Console, less licencing fees, less loops to jump through that cost money.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I bet you they don't because if they would release the sale figures I guarantee you that the console version of fs19 sold 2 to 1 compared to pc
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

oh yay.. another console vs pc debate :neutralnew:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
iB055

Post by iB055 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:57 pm oh yay.. another console vs pc debate :neutralnew:
That's all it's ever going to be. PC vs Console

PC will always have more options than consoles because Sony an MS are always restricting the content the consumes want. Giants would be better off staying with PC and scrap the console versions. I for one will never purchase another console version of any FS game as it's a waste of money.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

Next week....
I believe it when I see it....
Next week next patch, consol player again wait. So far 1 month beta play.

Ja and, no problem? Pls install 1.1, and play with it for 1-2 month. I guess it's good, who cares to buy it.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I will not entertain this argument.. most of the people I interact with on here know my stance as it is really simple.. I believe that gaming in general is easier and better in every single way on pc.. but I also maintain an empathetic stance with console gamers.. I get y people play on console, even if I don't often agree with the logic
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

iB055 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:06 pm
PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:57 pm oh yay.. another console vs pc debate :neutralnew:
That's all it's ever going to be. PC vs Console

PC will always have more options than consoles because Sony an MS are always restricting the content the consumes want. Giants would be better off staying with PC and scrap the console versions. I for one will never purchase another console version of any FS game as it's a waste of money.
How much do you think the game would improve from one release to another as PC only? As much as some may not want to hear it the consoles sales=more money giants has for licenses and improvements. Do you think they would have JD license with 500k in PC on sales? maybe but the extra consoles income im sure helped.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

No moderation
Jd2140

Post by Jd2140 »

Would you rather Giants push an update through as fast as they can with loads more problems and the console makers to just allow it to go through without checking it potentially causing your console to have problems rendering it useless ,if you do then carry on moaning but I am prepared to wait patiently like a big boy ,for a game that will be as awesome as the rest before it
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:21 pm I will not entertain this argument.. most of the people I interact with on here know my stance as it is really simple.. I believe that gaming in general is easier and better in every single way on pc.. but I also maintain an empathetic stance with console gamers.. I get y people play on console, even if I don't often agree with the logic
Aye, I prefer PC as well... much smoother experience and a lot more options. But, I also have a console. Use it for those Console Only games, as example... Heavy Rain, BEYOND: Two Souls and DETROIT: Become Human that was developed by Quantic Dreams for the PlayStation systems. Also, RDR and the exception of GTA. Those 2 will for ever be home on the console with me :biggrin2:. But, any other game has to be PC for me. Side note, PC is also a lot smoother with arthritis as well. :smileynew:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Ramdor

Post by Ramdor »

It honestly should not have taken 26+ days to get a fix for the INVERT-Y axis. This should have been a hot fix and Giants should have paid Microsoft/Sony the premium to get an expedited fix out. The rest of it I could care less about.
Guil

Post by Guil »

The more that threads descend into pc vs console will mean more locked threads.