Bunker Silo

Gerrit68

Bunker Silo

Post by Gerrit68 »

I'm not able to dump any grass, wet or teddered in the bunker silo's. Further I cannot dump anything with CTRL + I like on FS17. So I can store no grass etc. I have FS19 for PC, Patch 1.1.3 and 1.2 installed. I'm about ready to just give up on FS19.
Bigfilmguy

Re: Bunker Silo

Post by Bigfilmguy »

If you're trying to do this at the BGA plant, you must own it first, otherwise you can't use it. Same goes for selling there as well.
Viva la Valtra!
Intel I5-9400F, 16GB DDR4, GTX1660 6GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
snyperal

Post by snyperal »

Do you own it?
Gerrit68

Post by Gerrit68 »

Not at the BGA. A placed bunker silo on my land.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Something wrong somewhere. I have 1.2 installed and works fine on a silo I own. Are you definitely trying to dump grass ?
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Gerrit68

Post by Gerrit68 »

I've tried different trailers, different silo sizes, placed the silos elsewhere. Dried and non dried grass. Re-installed the game and updates. Different maps. Nothing works. I've been playing FS since the very first release. I even build maps. The current silos XML files shows only chaff as input material and I even tried adding Grass_windrow and dry_grass_windrow to the input material in the XML file and it still won't accept it. Also the dump on ground (CTRL + I ) function doesn't work at all with any trailer or load. Cannot offload grass/ potatoes / sugarbeat. CRAZY
Gerrit68

Post by Gerrit68 »

UPDATE
I have sorted out the dump anywhere issue. It was a Saitek Farming Simulator combo binding issue. I gave dump and dump on ground the same binding. My bad. I am at least now able to dump grass in the bunkers albeit by using the dump on ground command.