playing fs19 the old fashioned way...

chaskuchar1

playing fs19 the old fashioned way...

Post by chaskuchar1 »

before today I couldn't play fs19 because this version of win10 would crash. last night it was updated for me and now I can play it, well, play it without the xbox controller. it still crashes that way but it's ok if I disconnect the wireless xbox stuff.
I am having to learn to play it in hard mode really from scratch... good thing fs19 has a good info sheet to tell me what keys to push. and I am learning which contracts to do. for example, I plowed field 11 for 2400. leased the equipment and after I was done I only lost 300 euros. no more plowing contracts for me unless I get better equipment. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
Rasping rabbit

Re: playing fs19 the old fashioned way...

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I guess if you lost money you hired a worker? I have heard that’s quite expensive on hard mode but haven’t tried that yet myself.
Cootercreamer

Post by Cootercreamer »

Fertilizing jobs pay the best for the time to complete it seams...get the cheap spreader just for it
Henk D.

Post by Henk D. »

Do grass, buy a mower, windrower, a loading wagon and the bga and youre off. There are grass field to buy. I buy it, mow it and sell for the same price so i can buy the next grass field.
I love Lossberg on ps4. *thumbsup* :hi:
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I have been avoiding grass. there is a mower baling contract offered. maybe I should do that? I am trying to not go into debt on the toughest mode and I just have been doing contracts. did all fertilizing and a couple of harvesting and have been testing plowing and conditioning. it is going to take forever to buy a house unless I borrow the money. I do like the ai. lots better than fs17.
snyperal

Post by snyperal »

Up the time to 120 for a few minutes, that'll repopulate the jobs list...
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

so land doesn't decrease in price that you pay for it? I did that to find a plot of land for the house and I was able to buy and sell it at the same price. about the hay, how many days to repopulate it? do you have to own the bga to sell the hay? do you sell it as silage or bales or just unload the loading wagon? lots to learn here and it is tough getting around playing solely on the keyboard. will be nice when I get the xbox back. I'm not going to get console for my xbox until the bugs are worked out... chas

hmmm. got to edit my signature... chas
Henk D.

Post by Henk D. »

Yes indeed, you can sell the land for the same price as you bought it and get the crops.
You have to own the bga.
Mow, windrow and collect with a loading wagon.
Dump in the bga silo, cover it and after a couple of hours its ready.
You can collect it with the same loading wagon in the silo and dump it in the bga dump place.
Easy money.
I love Lossberg on ps4. *thumbsup* :hi: